Chapter 17

♛ chapter 17 ♛

♛ Diana

I smiled as I looked in the mirror at my appearance.

I look amazing and I hope Trey thinks the same.

He was upstairs getting dressed and for some reason he was taking longer then me to get dressed.

I sat on the sofa for him patiently while checking my social media on my phone.

I was on my Twitter when I heard him come into the room.

I turned my phone off and got up from the couch.

I took one look at Trey and instantly got wet. He looks so damn good and he made me get butterflies.

"Damn girl! Look at you. You look beautiful." He exclaimed walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

He made me do a little twirl.

I giggled. "You look very handsome yourself." I complimented him.

He smiled showing his adorable dimples.

"Thank you. Now we better get going before I lose control." He chuckled.

We shared a laugh before heading out the door.

Once we got to the car he opened the door like a gentlemen for me and then he got in on the other side.

After starting the car and pulling off he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

He planted a soft kiss on my hand quickly stealing a few glances at me.

During the whole ride Trey would glance at me and bite his lips or he would give me a kiss on my hand.

It was really sweet and made me blush.

Once we pulled up to the restaurant , he got out of the car , came over to my side and opened the door for me.

We headed towards the building and I was surprised to see only a few people here. It's a very fancy restaurant so it must cost a lot if no ones here.

"Do you two have a reservation?" The waiter person asked.

Trey nodded his head. "Yeah it should be under Neverson." He answered back.

The waiter nodded his head. "Right this way." He spoke before turning around.

We followed behind him as he took us to the very back where there was candles , rose pedals , a champagne bottle , a violin player , and chocolates set out. It was very neat with dim lightening. My eyes got big once I seen everything.

"Trey this is so beautiful!" I exclaimed while pulling him into a hug.

"It's all for you. You deserve this and more." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled big before releasing him from the hug.

He walked over to a chair and pulled it out for me.

I walked over to him and sat down in the chair.

"You're so sweet." I cooed.

"You deserve to be treated like a queen and more." He said perfectly.

He sat down in the chair across from me.

Everything he's done for me tonight is truly amazing but it all seems a little too good to be true. Like is he gonna stay this way or is this just to get in my panties?

"Trey this is amazing but is it gonna last?" I questioned him.

His eyebrow raised. "What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Like are you always gonna treat me like this or is this just because you want something from me." I spoke while watching the blank expression on his face.

He grabbed my hand and held it.

"Diana , this is a forever thing. I'm always gonna be this way with you. Being away from you made my feelings grow stronger for you and now you're mines now." He said before reaching over and kissing me on the lips.

"I love you." I accidentally slipped out of my mouth.

"I love you too baby." He said without hesitation.

________________________________
Diana in MM 🌸

Do you guys like Diana and Trey together or not?
Do you guys think Trey is being genuine?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💯