Chapter 18

♕ chapter 18 ♕

♕Diana

We made love last night. I've had sex with Dante plenty of times but none of those times have been as special as last night was with Trey.

He made sure I was satisfied and he held me in his arms like I was the only one that mattered to him.

He made me feel love something that I didn't feel with Dante at all.

You may be wondering why I married Dante even though I didn't feel any love with him. We really got married for Malia's sake and we thought it would be the right choice. What we had felt like love but it wasn't. We thought getting married would make us a family but it didn't.

"Good morning beautiful." Trey greeted me once he opened his eyes.

I smiled. "Good morning baby." I said.

"You got a little morning breath going on there." Trey said pretending to die.

I busted out laughing.

"Shut up punk." I giggled playfully punching his chest.

He laughed and rolled on top of me. "I was just kidding baby." He said kissing me on the lips and then all over my face.

"Stop it." I said while he planted kisses all over me.

He left his love bites on my neck and boobs.

"It's not my fault you look so damn good in the morning!" He yelled continuing to kiss me.

Now I know I don't look that good.

I quickly escaped from his grip and then I ran into the bathroom.

I shut the door and locked it.

"Don't try to escape from my lovin girl!" He shouted behind the door making me bust into a fit of giggles.

I swear Trey is too much.

I quickly grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

After that I turned on the shower to very hot water and hopped in the shower.

I got goose bumps because of how hot the water was and it felt amazing.

I jumped when I felt a figure behind me.

Trey kissed my neck as I moved over so he could get some of the water too.

"How did you get in here?" I wondered out loud with a confused look on my face.

"You should know by now that I have a key to every room in the house." He answered back cleaning both him and me.

I nodded my head.

***

"Mama April!" I screaming running over to her once she opened her door.

"Awwww hey baby!" She screamed back pulling me into a huge hug.

Trey and I followed her to the living room where the girls were watching tv.

"Mommy!" Malia yelled once she saw me walk through the door.

I picked her up as she ran to me.

"Did you have fun baby?" I questioned her kissing her cheek.

She nodded her head. "Yeah! We had lotsssss of candy!" She exclaimed with a huge smile.

I giggled. "Oh really?" I said.

"Grandma April is the best!" She smiled.

April was like a second mother to me so it meant a lot that Malia liked her. My mother died when I was fourteen from cancer and I lived with my dad for the longest.

"Diana there's so much I want to catch up with you on!" April exclaimed running over to me with a picture book.

I smiled and nodded my head. "We have plenty of time , let's catch up!"

________________________________

Aren't Trey and Diana cute together?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Dante's POV is next.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖