Chapter 30

chapter 30 ♕

♕ Trey

"It has been a pleasure working with you." Candace told me while holding out her hand for me to shake with a smile on her face.

"You too." I replied back shaking her hand a hugging her.

I am now fully back on my feet and walking now thanks to Candace.

"Thank you for allowing me to come into your home." She told Diana who was standing behind me.

"I should be the one thanking you! You helped Trey recover from the accident so thank you." She said pulling Candace into a hug.

"If you guys ever need help with anything I'm only just a phone call away." Candace offered before gathering her stuff.

"Bye." Diana and I both said at the same time.

She waved at us before leaving.

"I'm so glad that I don't have to do anymore of those dumbass workouts." I sighed before laying back on the couch.

Diana rolled her eyes. "It wasn't even that bad." She said making me smack my lips.

"It was horrible and the only people that helped me through it really was you." I expressed thinking of all the times she has helped me in my workouts.

"Pshh, yeah right." She joked.

"I'm for real baby. Thank you for helping me through this. This is why I love you so damn much. You help me progress and it means so much to me." I told her while pulling her down onto my lap.

She blushed and kissed me passionately.

"I love you more." She mumbled through the kiss.

"Don't start nothing now girl." I joked pulling back from the kiss.

We have been going at it like dogs lately.

She playfully slapped my arm. "You're such a damn freak."

"Oh don't even get me started on how freaky your ass is." I joked sticking my tongue out at her.

She opened her mouth in shock. "Don't say anything." She said busting out laughing.

We shared a laugh.

"You know what I have to do right?" I asked her seriously.

She raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"What?" She questioned giving me a curious face.

"I'm gonna have a little talk with Dante." I told her watching her face to see her reaction.

A look of panic showed on her face. "Please don't Trey. I don't want you two hurting each other. We haven't seen him in a month so maybe he's gonna stop bothering us." She tried to reason with me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He still has to pay for what the hell he did." I snapped back.

I don't understand why she keeps defending him. He keeps repeatedly trying to hurt our family and she wants me to do nothing about it. We've told the police about it and like always they didn't do shit about it.

"Please Trey just listen to me and stay away from him." She pleaded making her eyes all big so I could give in.

"I'm sorry Diana but he has to pay."

"But Trey--GCO" she started to say before I interrupted her.

"BUT NOTHING D DAMN!" I yelled making her jump.

She didn't say anything as she got off of me and stormed away.

Something's just have to be done.

________________________________
Couple name for them should be Tiana, Triana , or Drey. Which one? Comment.

Who's side are y'all on Trey's or Diana's?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕