Chapter 5

♕ chapter 5 ♕

♕ Diana

Since I only had an hour to get dressed for the movies with Trey I have to hurry because it takes me forever to get dress.

Dante and Malia were already gone so I didn't have to worry about them getting in my way.

I quickly hopped in the shower to clean myself up with my cherry blossom body wash and then I got out and dried myself off.

I lotioned myself up and then walked into my huge walk in closet where I found a casual outfit to go to the movies in. I decided to wear a gray and white crop top sweatshirt with some grey and white sweatpants to match. For the shoes I just decided on my nude pumps with nude lips to match.

No need to dress up for the movies right? To finish the look off I spray myself with one of my favorite scents Amber Blush.

For my hair I just decided to tie my all black hair back into a neat ponytail. I looked in the mirror and quickly took a picture.

When I looked at the clock I noticed that it was 1:55 pm. Trey should be here any minute now.

I grabbed my wallet and stuffed my phone inside and then walked downstairs where I heard the bell ringing.

I opened the door to see Trey standing there with a rose in this hand.

"Hello beautiful." He said biting his lips.

"Hey Trey." I replied back taking the red rose from his hand.

"You look beautiful." He complimented me with a smile.

I smiled back. "Thank you Trey. You look good too. Looking all grown." I answered back finally looking him up and down.

He looked so damn good. The things I would do to him.

Stop it Diana. You're married.

Trey grabbed my hands and we walked outside towards his car after I locked the front door.

"Nice car." I said admiring his silver Porsche.

He smiled showing his dimples. "Thank you. It's my favorite one." He replied back opening the door for me.

After he opened the door for me he got in on the drivers side.

"So you have multiple cars?" I questioned him.

"Yeah I have seven." He answer back starting off the car and pulling off.

I opened my mouth in shock. "Wow you're a high roller now." I giggled.

He nodded his head.

"What movie do you want to see?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"I really wanna see Top 5 if that's alright." I said back looking out the window.

"Anything for my bestie." He answered back making me smile.

I turned to eye him.

"Who said you were my best friend?" I questioned him jokingly.

"I did. Even though I haven't seen you in a while we were really close y'know. I missed you." He confessed.

"I missed you too Trey , I really did." I answered back truthfully.

He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers.

I could've sworn I felt a spark when our fingers touched or I must be going crazy.

________________________________
Diana in MM ❤️

Do you guys think Diana is secretly falling for Trey?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️