Chapter 8

♕ chapter 8 ♕

♕ Diana

"Mommy , wake up!" Malia yelled shaking me awake.

"Okay I'm up lady bug." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

I love Malia so much and I loved waking up to her.

"Mommy I'm hungry and daddy left earlier." Malia pouted while sticking out her bottom lip.

Why would he just leave Malia here without waking me up and not feeding her?

"Okay baby I'm gonna feed you. What do you want to eat?" I asked her while getting out of her bed.

"I want waffies!" She screamed while jumping out of the bed.

I swear she always puts a smile on my face even when I'm not in the mood to smile.

"Okay lady bug. Let me go get cleaned up and then I'll make you breakfast." I replied while giggling.

"Yay!" She exclaimed jumping up and waving her tiny arms.

After that I went and got cleaned up to make her breakfast.

When I was finished I went downstairs to see her in front of the tv watching SpongeBob.

I went to the kitchen which was across from the living room where she was at and started to prepare breakfast.

I loved watching her watch her favorite shows because she was so into it. Like she would scream when bad things happened to Patrick or she would get angry when Squidward was mean to SpongeBob. It was too cute.

After I finish making breakfast I set our plates on the table.

"Malia it's time to eat!" I said making her jump up from her spot on the couch.

"Yummy!" She said while eyeballing her waffles.

I smiled. "Eat up lady bug." I said setting a small fork on her plate.

She nodded and dug right in.

Right before I could take a bite out of my food I heard my phone ringing from the counter.

I quickly walked over there to answer my phone.

"Hello?" I said clueless of who called me.

"Good morning beautiful." Trey's voice came through the phone.

I smiled a little.

"Good morning Trey. What are you up to today?" I questioned him.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place and hang out with me and some of my little friends." He said putting emphasis on little.

"Sure but I have Malia today so.." I wondered off.

"That's great I was hoping you would have her today because my little nieces are here and I wanted them to meet you and your daughter." Trey explained.

"Well we would love to meet your nieces. What time should we be over?" I asked.

"Y'all should come by around noon and I'll text you my address." He said.

I nodded my head like I could see him.

"Okay. I'll see you later then." I replied.

"See ya later." He said before he hung up.

Looks like Malia has a little play date today.

________________________________
Diana in MM 💕

How do you guys think the play date is gonna go?
Isn't Malia cute?
Do you think her husband is wrong for leaving them like that?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞