Chapter 24

♕ chapter 24 ♕

♕ Diana

It all happened so fast. One minute we're all laughing and smiling the next Trey's pushing us all out of the way of the car driving towards us.

"Ma'am do you have any idea who could have done this?" The police man asked me.

If I hadn't looked back at Trey to see if he was alright then I wouldn't have seen Dante in the front seat. I'm glad I looked back.

"Dante King." I stated without hesitation.

My anger for him grew even more deeper then before. I want him dead.

The police officer nodded his head and wrote something down on his notepad.

"Do you know him personally?" He questioned me.

I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat. "You know his name , you probably have all his info so what are y'all waiting for? Go and catch him. Don't sit here and question me when y'all could've already had him in custody by now." I snapped before walking away.

"Yes ma'am." I heard him say softly from behind me.

After dropping the kids off at their grandma's house , after telling her what happened , I came straight to the hospital to see Trey. They're doing surgery on him now.

"Please make it Trey." I cried out as I paced back and forth in the hallway.

I can't help but think that this is somehow my fault. He wouldn't be in this situation if we hadn't reconnected. If he died I wouldn't want to live without him.

I love Trey and I wouldn't be complete without him in my life.

Having to wait for his surgery to be done was killing me.

***

Four hours later....

"Family for Tremaine Aldon Neverson." The doctor called.

I snapped out of my tired daze and stood up. "That's me." I called out.

She nodded her head as I walked over to her.

"Is Trey alright?" I asked her frantically waiting for her answer.

"Well he's alive but the impact of the car broke a couple of bones in his body." She explained to me.

I nodded and smiled in happiness that he's still alive.

"Which bones?" I asked her.

"His legs , he has a fracture in both and will need to be in a wheelchair until his legs get better. He'll also need a physician to help him get his legs stronger and healthier." She explained to me.

"Thank you. Can I see him now?" I asked her.

"He's asleep from the medicine we gave him for his surgery but he should be up in a little while so go ahead." She replied back.

I nodded my head at her and made my way to his room.

After going down a couple of hallways I made it to his room.

I walked into the room to see him asleep like she said he would be.

"My baby!" I said out loud before running over to him and kissing him on the cheek.

I sat in the chair next to the bed as I held his hand.

"You're so brave for pushing us out of the way like that...." I spoke to him even though he wasn't listening.

"I just wish you would've jumped out of the way with us too." I said sadly.

"I love you Trey."

________________________________

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Your feedback means so much to me. ☺️💘

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💝