Chapter 29

♕ chapter 29 ♕

♕ Trey

"So Candace said my leg is almost completely healed..." I said laying next to Diana on the bed while she watched Tv.

"That's good baby." She mumbled her attention stayed on the tv.

"You know what that means right...?" I questioned her biting my lip at how good she looks in her night gown.

"What?" She asked turning her head towards me before going back to the TV.

"It means that I can finally make love to you." I damn near shouted as I jumped on top of her.

She squealed as I placed kisses all up and down her beautiful body.

"Stop it Trey! I'm trying to watch love and hiphop." She yelled trying to pull me off of her.

"Who cares about some damn love and hiphop!" I snapped gripping her butt roughly.

I kissed along her neck leaving love bites and gently rubbed my hands up and down her body removing the strap to her night gown.

She moaned in my ear as I wrapped her legs around my area.

"Make love to me Trey." She let escape her lips and it turned me on.

"Your wish is my command." I said before removing her night gown completely.

***

We heard a knock at the door making us freeze up.

"Mommy and daddy?" I heard Malia call from behind the door.

Good thing I remembered to lock the door and good thing we were already done.

"I'm coming baby." Diana called out getting out of the bed and putting her night gown back on.

I slid on a pair of shorts and laid back on the bed like nothing happened.

I looked at the clock to see that it's 1 o'clock in the morning. Diana and I were going at it for three hours.

Diana opened the door to reveal Miya crying, & Malia and Michelle looking annoyed.

"What's wrong with my baby?" Diana said bending down to Miya's level.

"I had a bad dream." She whined wiping her tears with one hand.

"Come here Miya." I called out to her making her walk over to me.

I picked her up and sat her down on my lap.

"What was the bad dream about?" I questioned as Diana went to put the other girls back to sleep.

"I had a dream that there was a big man trying to hurt me. He pushed me and he hurt me really bad. I was so scared." She told me with her arms folded over her chest.

"Miya , you don't have to worry about no man hurting you because I'll always be here to protect you." I assured her kissing her forehead.

"Always?" She asked looking up at me.

I nodded my head. "Always." I repeated making her smile.

"I love you." She said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Miya." I said tickling her making her bust out laughing.

"Now take your little butt to bed before the monsters get you." I joked setting her down on the floor.

"No monsters are gonna get me!" She yelled running out of the room.

I smiled.

I wouldn't know what to do without my little girls.

________________________________
Miya in MM 😇

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😇