Chapter 16

♕ chapter 16 ♕

♕ Diana

"Are you sure you want to sign the papers ma'am?" The judge asked me.

I sighed. "Yes I am sure." I replied back before picking up the pen and signing the divorce papers.

After signing the paper I felt relived.

I've decided to divorce Dante of course and I wanted us to do it separate so I won't have to see his face. Trey was at home watching the kids.

"Okay so Dante will receive the papers in a couple days to sign and you'll have to deal with him in court on March 20th." The judge explained.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Okay I'm just glad to get this over with." I answered truthfully.

She nodded her head.

I was then free to go so I got up and left the building.

***

"Did you do it?" Trey asked once he seen me walk into the house.

I nodded my head and sat down on the couch next to him.

"I'm proud of you." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled.

I never thought that I would ever get a divorce. I regret marrying him.

"I can't believe that I'm getting a divorce." I spoke out loud.

"Hey! Don't think of it as a bad thing. Your doing it for yourself , to make you happy like you always should be." He replied with a huge smile.

He made me smile big.

"Thank you." I said reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"I know something that'll put you in a good mood." Trey exclaimed jumping up.

"What?" I questioned him.

"Let me take you out to dinner and I want to take you somewhere special after that." He suggested.

I smiled and nodded my head. "Sounds like a plan!" I agreed nodding my head.

"Okay get ready and I'll take the girls over to my mothers house." Trey explained.

I nodded my head and got up to go get ready.

♕ Trey

After I got the girls ready to go to my mother's house I took them outside and put them into the car.

"Uncle Trey where are we going?" Malia asked half awake.

"We're going to see Grandma April." I replied back while pulling off.

"Is Grandma April nice?" She questioned.

"She's super nice Malia she gives us candy , let us stay up late , and she lets us play dress up in her clothes!" Michelle answered her.

Miya quickly put her hand over Michelle's mouth.

"Shhhhh that was all suppose to be a secret!" She whispered but I heard her anyways.

"I'm gonna have to have a talk with Grandma April." I said making Michelle and Miya giggle.

I chuckled a little bit.

Once we finally made it to my mom's house the girls quickly got out and ran up to the door.

I followed behind them slowly.

"My babies!" My mom yelled once she opened the door to be hugged by Miya and Michelle.

I smiled at the sight.

"We missed you Grandma April!" Miya exclaimed kissing her cheek.

"I missed y'all too!" She exclaimed back.

"Who is this little cutie?" My mom asked once she seen Malia standing there alone.

I walked over to Malia and picked her up.

"This is Diana's daughter." I explained.

"Diana Diana?" She questioned.

I nodded my head in response.

"Awww she's beautiful just like her mother." She complimented her.

She walked over to Malia and grabbed her out of my arms.

"Well hello there cutie." She said.

"Hi Grandma." Malia replied back with a smile.

My mom had the biggest smile on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me Diana was back?" She asked.

"I forgot to." I answered truthfully.

She smacked the back of my head. "Ow!"

"You know she was like a daughter to me!" My mother snapped.

I nodded my head. "I'll take her to come see you tomorrow sorry." I apologized.

She smiled with a look of satisfaction. "Okay but what are you two doing tonight?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"We're going out to dinner." I replied back.

"Okay now. Don't start nothing or else you will be having four kids running around your house." She commented.

I laughed. "Mom she's going through some things right now so we are not starting anything. It's just dinner." I assured her.

"Shoot you never know now boy. Now go get ready to go out to dinner with your future wifey!" She said with a huge smile.

I smiled too.

I like the sound of that.

________________________________
Trey's mother in MM 😍

Isn't Trey's mother sweet?
Isn't Trey sweet?
Do you guys think Dante will sign the papers?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖