Chapter 15

♕ chapter 15 ♕

♕ Diana

Trey and I woke up to someone banging on the door loudly.

"Who could that be?" I wondered out loud irritated.

"I'm about to go find out now." Trey replied while hopping out of the bed.

I followed behind him as he walked out the door.

We quickly got to the door and opened it before the girls could wake up.

"I knew I would find you here!" Dante yelled in rage.

"Dante what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Baby I want you back , I miss you so much and I love you. Please come back home with me where you belong." He pleaded getting down on his knees.

I rolled my eyes.

He probably wasn't thinking about me when he was laid up with his hoe Janice.

"How long have you and Janice have been together? Don't lie to me either." I demanded.

Trey just stood back and watched us talk.

"Okay I'm not gonna lie. Janice and I've been having sex together for three years." He answered truthfully making me gasp.

I held my hand over my mouth as I cried.

We've been married for four years so he's been cheating on me most of our marriage.

I feel so stupid and ashamed for not knowing the truth all along.

There's no way in hell that I'm ever getting back with him now.

"Dante please leave." I begged while standing away from him.

"Diana I'm not leaving without you." He said coming close to me.

"Dante leave because you don't love me or else you wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place." I cried out.

"I said I'm not leaving without you." He growled while grabbing my wrist roughly.

I winced in pain from his grip on my wrist.

Trey quickly walked over to us and pushed Dante away from me.

"Keep your hands off of her!" He snapped while looking Dante dead in the eye.

"Or what? I know you have a crush on her and all but she's still my wife. She's still mine and she still belongs to me." Dante replied cockily.

In one quick second Trey punched Dante in the jaw sending Dante to the ground.

To my surprise Trey didn't just stop at one punch he kept sending punches towards Dante's face.

Dante's face was filled with blood when I tried to get Trey off of him.

"She has always been mine motherfucker!" Trey yelled angrily while kicking him in the chest.

Dante groaned and tried to get up but failed.

"Dante leave now before I call the police!" I demanded while standing in front of a angry Trey.

He got up and left the house but not before saying "this isn't over"

***

"Are you okay?" I questioned while cleaning Trey's fist.

He nodded his head. "I'm sorry, I kind of gotten out of control." He apologized while holding my hand.

"It's okay. He deserved it." I replied with a small smile.

"Nah that wasn't okay at all but I couldn't just stand back and watch him hurt someone I love." He answered looking into my eyes.

I instantly began blushing when he said that he loved me.

I nodded my head. "Thank you." I said planting a kiss on his cheek.

He then pulled me in for a kiss on the lips.

"Your welcome baby." He mumbled against my lips.

________________________________
Diana in MM 💖

Do you guys think Dante deserved it?
What do you guys think he's gonna do?
Isn't Trey sweet?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕