Chapter 7

♕ chapter 7 ♕

♕ Diana

"Who the hell is he Diana?!" Dante snapped once he got Malia out of her car seat in the back.

Trey gave me a "I'm sorry" look before speaking.

"Hey , I'm Trey Songz." Trey spoke with a friendly smile.

"I was speaking to my wife!" Dante said sternly while walking over to me.

Trey nodded his head.

"Trey is just my friend Dante and watch your mouth around our daughter. Trey I'm so sorry about this. You can leave , I'll call you tomorrow." I explained while turning to Trey.

Trey nodded again before going to his car and leaving.

I picked up a sleeping Malia and brought her inside with Dante falling behind me.

"From what I seen outside he doesn't seem like just a friend." Dante said while following me to Malia's room.

I quickly put Malia in her bed and tucked her in before leaving her room.

"Dante I promise that we're just friends. That's all , nothing more." I explained to him as best as possible.

"I swear to god if I catch you cheating on me you're gone!" He threatened while storming off to our bedroom.

What does he mean I'm gone?

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him while getting all up in his face.

"I mean exactly what I said , you're gonna be put out of the house if I ever find out that you're cheating on me." He replied while shrugging his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes at him before starting to get undressed.

"I wish you would put me out of this house." I mumbled.

He shot me a death glare. "This is my house so therefore I can put anybody out." He demanded.

"Whatever." I said while walking out of the room.

He was right. He does own the house because his name is on the lease and he pays for it. All
I do is cook , clean , and tend to his needs. I feel worthless right now. I feel like he has total control over everything and it doesn't feel good.

After grabbing my phone I walked to Malia's room and climbed into her bed.

I often did this when we had arguments or disagreements.

Malia snuggled up to me as I kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you Malia Michelle." I whispered in her ear.

She mumbled something but she stayed asleep.

I looked down at my phone once I felt it vibrate.

Trey sent me a text

"Aye are you okay?" Trey asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied back.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"My husband and I just got into a little argument that's all." I answered honestly.

"I didn't mean to make your little hubby upset." Trey said making me crack a smile.

"He was just being a big baby , talking about how I shouldn't cheat on him or else.." I typed back.

"He's worried , he should be 😉" Trey sent me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I only have eyes for my husband." I sent him.

"You keep thinking that." He replied back.

"Goodnight Trey." I texted him.

"Goodnight beautiful. 😘" He texted me making me smile.

I sat my phone down on Malia's bedside table and snuggled up close to her.

I slowly fell asleep with Trey on my mind.

________________________________
Trey in MM 💖

Is she starting to fall for Trey?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞