Chapter 23

♕ chapter 23 ♕

♕ Dante

Like I said she's gonna get what she deserves...

I rolled up to the restaurant and watched as she talked to Trey.

She looked so happy with him and they looked like a real family with the kids sitting with them.

I instantly started getting angry and my hands clenched the steering wheel in anger.

I have to stick to the plan.

I waited until they were done finishing their meal and when they came outside I started to drive up near the building.

To reach their car they would have to cross the street and that's when my plan will take place.

When they were half way in the middle of the street I quickly drove up and tried to run them over.

My plan didn't work out well because Trey pushed the girls out of the way and the only one to get hit was Trey.

Damn!

***

♕ Trey

Earlier that day...

"Get dressed." I demanded as Diana was exhausted from playing with the kids.

"Where are we going? I'm tired Trey." She complained while laying down on the couch.

"I just wanna take my family out to dinner." I replied back.

I seen her blush a little bit.

"Family?" She said out loud.

"Yeah , y'all my family now get up!" I yelled slapping her butt.

She giggled and held her butt.

"Okay , okay I'm coming." She said getting off of the couch.

I decided to go and get the girls dressed since it would probably take her an hour to get dressed alone.

The girls were playing with their dolls when I came into the room.

"Come on girls lets get y'all ready to go out to eat." I said with a clap of my hands.

"Why are we going to eat? Can't we stay home and play with our dolls?" Malia questioned poking her lip out.

"No , because I want to do something nice for your mom!" I exclaimed picking her up and swinging her upside down.

She giggled. "Put me down!" She snapped.

I did it one more time before setting her down.

"That was kind of fun." She confessed while running off to find something to wear.

"Okay guys , pick out your best outfits." I told the girls.

"Can I wear my fairy princess outfit?" Miya asked.

I made a face like I was thinking hard. "Sure." I said putting a smile on her face.

The girls all scrambled to find a outfit and when they did find them I told them they could wear them.

After that I quickly got dressed and all we did was wait for Diana.

"Diana come on." I yelled from the bottom of the stairs kind of regretting going out to dinner.

"Sorry I was taking to long. I couldn't find anything to wear." She complained while walking down the stairs.

I stopped and stared at her.

"Well don't you look beautiful." I said looking her up and down.

She looked down and smiled.

I lifted her face up and kissed her.

She blushed. "Thank you baby."

I nodded my head.

"Okay guys we're ready to leave." I yelled to the girls who were practically asleep waiting for her.

"You took forever mom!" Michelle yelled out as the girls ran to the front door.

"Sorry pumpkin." She called her because of her big cheeks.

I smiled at my girls.

***

As soon as we arrived at the restaurant we were seated.

"Ooooo this place is fancy." Miya yelled out making Diana put her finger up to her mouth.

"Do they have stake here mommy?" Malia asked taking me by shock.

"Yes they do baby." Diana replied back.

"Dang she's already eating stake and stuff?" I said in shock.

"Yeah. I gave her a piece of mine once and she has loved it ever since." Diana explained to me.

After a little while the waiter came and took our orders and a little while after that we received our food.

"So what are we gonna do about this Dante situation?" Diana questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"There isn't much we can do. We're gonna have to somehow make him sign the papers or else you won't be free from the marriage." I explained to her.

She shook her head sadly.

"He's not gonna sign the papers. He beat the crap out of me just for asking him to the sign the papers." She said with her voice cracking a little bit.

I grabbed her hand and softly rubbed it.

"We're gonna figure out a way to make him sign the papers. I promise." I promised planting a kiss on her hand.

She smiled and nodded her head.

When "some" of us finished eating we left out of the restaurant.

"Can we have ice cream now?" Michelle asked smiling at me.

"Oh so now you're hungry but when we were in there you didn't even finish your food." I said making Diana laugh.

When we were crossing the street I heard the tires of a car come our way.

I look to the left to see a car coming towards us and fast.

The car was too close for us to all jump out of the way so I quickly pushed Diana and the girls out of the way.

Everything went dark.....

________________________________
Diana in MM 😈

Might be the longest chapter in the book lol.
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌙