chapter Thirty- You are pregnant?

Angelina's point of view:

It's Monday afternoon when I came back from home. I told Dave I was going to be coming by Wednesday but my mom's suspicion is getting higher and way too far from getting under my control so I had to leave the house and come here today without knowing. I know Dave is at home, since I have seen his favorite car in the parking lot.

I ran upstairs to surprise him. I know he would be surprised to see me. When I was a few inches from his room, I walked slowly so that he wouldn't notice anyone coming. When I got to his door, I barged in without knocking. The scene before me broke my heart. I lost my balance and fell on the floor. I didn't know when tears started falling down my eyes to my cheek. It is like they were disturbed by the sound I made, they looked over at me with a shocked expression. Well Molly seems happy, exactly what she likes to see. I cleaned my tears and stood up.

"Sorry for the disturbance" I said

"Wait angel--" Dave tried to speak but he was cut off by his partner.

"Finish what you started babe, and do it well. The baby and I need it, '' she said, '' to make me annoyed. I don't care about anonymity though. I ignored their voices and ran to my room. Locked it and slept on the bed crying my eyes out.

I ignored the knocks and bangs made on the door, I dive into my own thought world.

I should have known that he will never change.

He is a playboy.

He just used me to fulfill his own desire.

And I fell for his trap, stupid Angelina fell for Dave's trap. I was stupid still stupid though I should have known he would never loved me. Who am I to love him? I am no one just his ordinary stupid maid that he shout at all the freaking time. Now I have ruined everything, no more college, no more Dave. Entrapped with this pregnancy. What will I tell my parents? That I ducked my boss and he got me pregnant. Preachy just preachy Angelina. I have always been the pride of my parents, what now? I disgraced them. I let them down. I have to do as I promised Abbey.

I wiped my tears and sat up, I took my phone from my bag and called the person that I can only talk to at the moment. Unfortunately he told me he won't be coming today, nice freaking nice.

I dropped my phone and stopped myself from crying. Crying won't be good for the pregnancy, all I need is a solution. Moments later I slept off.

I couldn't sleep, all I dream of is Dave making love to Molly. Is it a nightmare? Why is it taunting me in my sleep?

I tried to sleep though but unfortunately I couldn't so I picked up my phone and dialed my mom's number. After a few rings she picked up.

"Hello Angelina, why did you call in the middle of the night, don't you check the time." she said sleepy. And then stupid me started crying again.

"Angelina? What's wrong? Talk to me my dear" I can't stop crying

"Does anything matter, I am your mother, I will always hear you out no matter what, why are you crying?" she said worryingly, That's the last thing I want her to do, to get worried. So I gathered my courage.

"I have made a mistake mother" I sobbed

"Stop crying and tell me the mistake"

"I fell in love with my boss, mom. I ignored the fact that he is a playboy, mom I got laid with him and now, now I am" I was unable to finish the Sentence.

"You are now my daughter?" she asked with curiosity. I don't know will talk it, but I have to tell her anyway

"I am pregnant with his baby mom" I almost fainted.

"Is that all? I know that Angelina, the doctor told me. It's just a mistake, and every human being is bound to make mistakes. If you are not comfortable there, come home. And I am not the only one that knows about it, your dad and brother know. Abbey said he can't wait to become an uncle, a silly guy. So stop crying and get hold of yourself. Call me when you need anything." with that she hung up.

What was that? Seriously she knew and she kept me in the dark. Fuck! I went back to sleep anyway with a light heart knowing my family didn't accuse me of my mistake. And that is what we call family. No matter what, your family will always be there to support you. We are blood and family together. Thank God for giving such a wonderful family.

I woke up with a slight headache, maybe that was due to my sobs.

I got off my bed to the bathroom. I took my bath and dressed up, while dressing up, I noticed my bump is already forming. My tummy Is already hard unlike before. I smiled at that. If your dad can be the reason for my cries, then you can be the reason for laughs and smiles.

You are already out of my life the day I found out you are the bean inside me.

After dressing up, I went out of my room to the kitchen. The kitchen is freaking dirty. So I have to clean it up. I don't give a damn about if they see me, Dave is my boss while Molly is the mother of his baby and so you are Angelina.

"How can I make up for that? I knew he was talking to me but I continued with my work without being distracted.

"Angelina" He tried to touch me but I moved back and looked at him. He looked like he didn't sleep overnight. Eyes bags are obvious under his eyes. But who cares about that.

"I understand Mr martins" I said as I continued what I was doing.

"please Angelina don't let us go back to square one" he tried his best again at touching me but me deadline glare stopped him

"Don't try that Mr martins, I said I understand. Please just go away please I beg of you"

"Fine but I hope you will Forgive me and let me explain myself" He said and with that he left the kitchen to go know where. Minutes After he went away, I ran to the visitor's Toilet to puke as the wave hit me. I Haven't taken my medicine this morning. After Vomiting, I cleaned my mouth And rinse my hands.

"You are pregnant?"