Twenty Eight- Pregnancy Reveal

Angelina's point of view:

"Good morning doctor" I greeted him as I sat on the chair.  

"Good morning Angelina, Thank God you made it on time" he said. 

"So what do you say is wrong with you?" he said 

"I feel tired and dizzy lately" I told him

"Okay,  is that all?" He asked as he wrote my complaints in a file

"And I look pale also. I don't know but thinking irritate me quickly lately" I told him

"Okay let's carry out a test on you" he said as he stood up,  without wasting time I followed him.

"Lie down please miss Angelina" I laid down on the sick bed and covered my eyes while he did his work. 

After he was done I was asked to go back to my seat.  I took my phone out to check whether anyone had called or texted.  

And of course Dave has called five times with six messages. I didn't tell him I was going out, in fact I sneaked out of the house. I Don't want to disturb him about this, it is just stress.

After waiting for about twenty to thirty minutes, the doctor came back with my report. He sat down and smiled at me.  What will this smile mean? Just tell me what is wrong with me. 

"Congratulations miss Angelina" he said as he handed me my report. I collected it from him without checking it,  I just put it inside my handbag directly.  I raised an eyebrow at him

"What with the congratulations, doctor?" I asked him

"Like I said congratulations once again you are two weeks pregnant" pregnant? Me? 

How is that even possible? 

I can't be pregnant,  I haven't even gone to college yet,  I am still 21 years old, so how can I be pregnant? My parents mustn't hear about it and I don't even want it.

We were always using protection.  Wait, we never used protection. We never made use of protection.  I never noticed that. What have I done for? Dave should know this better than me.  Speaking of the devil, I wonder how he is going to take it. That scared me the most. 

"Miss Angelina, Here are the drugs you will purchase at the pharmacy. Make sure you make use of them according to the dosage, it will help you alot. 

"Thank you doctor" I collected the prescription and went out of his office. 

"Where have you been?" Dave asked immediately as I entered the house. It is obvious he has been waiting for me. 

"Hmm, I…" he cut me off, I was actually going to tell him where I went but he cut me off

"you need to get punished for that" he said as he came to me and carried me to the couch,  how am I going to tell him now?"

He started kissing my neck,  down to my chest.  He didn't stop there, he started undressing me. 

"Dave, I have to tell you something" I told him through my moans. 

"You will tell me later but now, let me enjoy this" maybe I will tell him later.  He went further to press my neck against my shirt while kissing my neck.  God this man Is a sex maniac. 

"I didn't know you have went far to fucking your maid,  dave"  said a female voice.  Dave stopped what he was doing and looked over to that direction.  Immediately he stood up in shock. I also followed his glance.  There stood a pregnant lady at the doorway with a leather box beside her. The woman is so beautiful but obviously her structure is hidden by the pregnancy.

"Won't you welcome me, baby" she said again as she walked inside the house with her leather box. I quickly sat up and dressed myself,  she glared at my way. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dave asked her in annoyance.

"Dave cut the drama you know what I am going here" she said,  as she sat down on one of the couches.

"Get out of my house Molly before I send down the security here to pack you out." he said.  It is clear that he is angry.

"I can't get out babe,  I have the right to be and even stay here." she said rudely 

"In what way?" he said as he sat beside me. 

"Because I am the mother of your baby" she smiled.  Is that even funny? Bitch.

Dave's point of view:

Is she mad?  What is she talking about? 

"Come again" I told her.

"I am carrying your baby,  dave. You are the only man I slept with at that time. You are the father of this pregnancy" she said 

"YOU ARE MAD, I USED PROTECTION AND YOU WERE ALSO UNDER BIRTH CONTROL,  NOW TELL ME HOW I AM THE OWNER OF THE BABY." I yelled. "Don't make me lose my temper, molly. You know what I can do, now get out, ''I said calmly.

"I promise you, why would I lie? Fine when I give birth,  Go for a DNA test" she said. She sobs, I know she is lying. I got up to chase out of the house but Angelina held my hand. Why does she have to interfere? 

"Fine, You can stay out of my house until your delivery time" I said and went to my room angrily. 

Angelina's point of view: 

I got up from the couch to go to our room,  but I was called

"Hey maid, take my bag to Dave's room" she said as she glared at me. 

To Dave's room. Fine

I took her luggage to Dave's room. 

On getting there I met Dave by the window,  so I went to meet him. I know he needs someone to comfort him.

"Dave" I called him.

"Go,  I don't need anybody" he said in a low voice

"But I am not anybody, dave" I told him, that's sad though.

He took my hand and pulled me against his chest. He turned me back to his chest, he was back hugging me. 

"I am sorry," he said.

"it's not your fault dave" I assured him

"we won't have time for us now that she is around,  just be careful around her"

"Yes sir,  release me let me go pack my bags" I told him

"As in"

...

Like Comment follow and share