Chapter Thirteen- What I saw is....

Dave’s point of view:

My frown deepened as I watched them not letting go of each other sooner than expected. I know what Chris is trying to do. He is trying to get into her panties, but I won’t allow that to happen because she is my employee and as an employer, I have to secure her safety and also I only want her for myself not for any other person. That is the reason I hired her, I hired her because I want her, I make her believe she is just a maid but deep down I know what I want, I know the reason I employed her.

When she saw me, she pushed Chris away from her a little and she returned to her work. Seems like Chris got the signal and he turned back to look at me.

“You should know your limit here, dude” I told him in anger.

“Come on she is just a friend” he said it like it was nothing.

“Really, you know I don’t tolerate flirting with my employees especially their work hours” I reminded him and that is true, I hate that a lot.

“Like seriously? you really think that I am flirting with her? I have told you she is just a friend” he said feeling ashamed and giving me the usual sign, but I am not going to take that.

“If you want to fuck her, you do that weekends when she is off duty not weekdays” I said as I shift my eyes from Chris to her. She frowned at my words. I guess she hates that, maybe she is too innocent to hear that.

“Shut up buddy, idiot. I am already going, bye angel” he told her while she nodded her head in reply.

He walked past me with a glare, who cares about that anyway?

I went to the kitchen and walked towards her. I kept walking until I got closer to her. I intentionally did it; I want to see her reaction. I was so close to her that a few inches our bodies will collide. I stretched my neck to look at her since she is backing me. She looks so tense.

“You know not all friends are friends” I said to her, she frowned. I can see she is having difficulty in gulping down her saliva.

I move away from her behind to stand beside her. I looked over at her, she stood still.

“I must not see that phone in this house; you can use it when you are off duty. Your phone would be provided, understood?” I commanded.

“Yes sir” she replied reluctantly.

“That’s great” I brushed my arm with hers before leaving. The consequence of that is that I felt something weird ran through my whole body but I decided to let it go before getting worried over that little matter.

I want her to know how my skin can be over hers before taking her all.

Angelina’s point of view:

I breathed in relief when he was out of the kitchen. That was one tense moment.

I felt electrified when he mistakenly or deliberately brushed his arm with mine. That made me scared I promise. What does that mean? That confusion made me lose concentration on my work for a while. I hope it doesn’t hold any meaning deep down. I went to my room with the phone in my hands. I put it in my mini bag, making sure it is well kept. I am going to give abbey instead of returning it. Abbey has always dreamt of getting a phone so I will make his dream come through by giving him this phone. I went out of the room after ensuring the safety of the phone.

I cleaned the whole sitting room along with the dining room. I moved to his room and cleaned it up; fortunately for me he was not in his room. Where could he have gone? Well, asking myself that question right, I should clean his room quickly before he comes back from where he has gone.    

I washed his toilet and cleaned his room quicker than expected. Seriously, I am not really sure of what I cleaned, but I am sure he is not going to take this from me. I will be asked to clean it again. So typical of him.

Don’t call my lazy, I am just freaking tired. I think I need an assistant. I am not complaining about anything but this job is too much for me. Clean this huge mansion, do laundry and also cook. Though not all but seriously. It seems like he has a person that comes over during the weekend to clean up his house.

An idea popped into my head and I smiled. I went to the kitchen and cooked his favorite dish. After cooking and setting the dining room, I started searching for him, to share my suggestion with him but little do I know the consequences.

He isn’t in his room nor is he in the living room. I went out to look for the car he brought home yesterday, the car is still there. I went back in and started my search again. I searched the floors I haven’t been to.

I was about to leave the last floor of the house when I saw a bold written ‘study area’ in the last room on the floor. I went to the room without any second thought. As soon as I opened the door, confusion drew over me, shit there about five rooms in the room alone, or should I say floor?

The rooms have names written there. ‘The library’, ‘the workplace’, ‘guitar room’, ‘the practice room’ and ‘gym’.  I was tempted to go to the library but my mind is on the ‘workplace’ and I don’t know why. I went there, twisted the door knob and opened the door, I instantly closed it back. What I saw is freaking...

Should I say incredible?