Twenty Seven- Abbey's Angry

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up.

*

Abbey's point of view:

"What do you want?" I asked molly as I sat down on the seat at a café not far from my house.

"Ain't you happy to see your girlfriend's sister. I don't know what my sister sees in you, though. You are not worth her standard, seriously." She said while she looked me in disgust.

"What do you want?" I asked her. I saw a message from her this morning stating she wants to see me and and it is important. And now she is insulting me.

God knows how much I loathe this lady so much despite being the sister to my girlfriend but she is the the biggest obstacle in our relationship.

"I will just go straight to the point. I won't be around the bush." She rested her arm against the table.

"It's about your sister." She said. My heart started to accelerate faster than usual.

How did she know my sister?

This last is dangerous and it is too risky for Angelina to be involved with her.

"What's about her?" I asked impatiently, feeling a little scared.

"Chill, I have no business with her. She is no my type of person. She is just in the wrong path and I want you to correct her and less her to the right path before she gets trapped in there." She explained as she admires her artificial nails.

"What's it?" I asked.

"Dave Martins, is a Playboy boy that wants nothing from her than to get into her panties. You should know him, his crew and himself are the infamous Playboys in the state. They are known for their waywardness among girls. He has nothing to do with your sister than to get into her panties and dump her, and after that fire over petty thing." She explained.

"They love each other" I told her, unconvinced.

"He is the father of my unborn child. He has no future with her. His future is this baby that I am carrying. Imagine him telling me that things are over between us even though he knows I am pregnant with his baby. So, if he can treat me like trash, he won't even glance at your sister before washing her off his house and life." She said with a serious face which made me believe her.

I can't believe that man Is a jerk. How can he treat the mother of his unborn child like this. I can't believe Angelina fell for his tricks. I won't let her get trapped, I will have to protect from that monster.

"Should I tell you the truth about that night at the club? Should I tell you the man that tries to molest your sister? You don't have to know since you don't believe me though." She pouted.

"Tell me." I said angrily.

"The person is no one other than the great Dave Martins. He was the one that tried to molest her which resulted her into having her panic attack and also he was the one who helped her. He had a reason for hiring her, and the reason is just to bed her and dump her, so you have to protect your sister at all cost."

"That jerk!" I foamed in anger as I banged my hand against the table making unnecessary noise and distraction to the remaining customers.

"I swear I am going to kill hi..." I said in anger and tried to stand up in anger but she held my hand down.

"You can't meet him at home right now, you have to go around 7'0ck in the evening." She said.

"Thank you for the information." I said.

"You welcome, And one last thing." She said.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"I must not see you near my daughter, you low life." She said and stood up. With that she went away.

I dislike her, I mean I loathe her.

I won't spare that man.

I entered the bus and sat on the at the back seat. I am fucking going to kill that man today.

I tried to calm my self down. On a second thought, it would have been so stupid of me to go and create a scene there. I brought my phone out of my pocket and texted Angelina and luckily for me, she replied back.

'What's up?' she replied.

'Can I ask you a question?' I texted her.

'Sure'

'Do you love Dave?' I asked her.

'Yes, I do.' He replied. I shook my head negatively. That boils me up.

'Is there anything wrong?' She texted.

'Do you think he loves you?' I ignored her question.

'I think he does but I don't really know. At least, we are good.' she replied to my message.

'Do you know that he is a Playboy's I sent the message to her.

'I know, he has changed though. I think he loves me.' she replied. Is she blind? Has she been blinded by his love? Has he charmed her?

"I don't think he live you,angel. He is just using you to pass time. He can dump you anything.' I sent to her.

"Abbey, don't worry, anything I see a change in his behaviour towards me, I will leave him and my job. I promise you. I am not a fool to that extent. I can't let my heart get played by anyone.' she sent back.

"I am just afraid he might get your heart broken.' I texted again, hiding the fact about Molly's pregnancy.

Why should I believe Molly about the pregnancy anyway when she can lie about it? I know that she has many boyfriend's anyway, Maria told me about it.

'I promise you, I will get our of his life if I sense anything fishy.' she replied.

'Okay, take care.'

'Thank you for caring about me. I love you.' she replied.

My mind is now at rest since I informed my sister about it. The bus dropped me at my destination, I crossed the road and took the bus back home.

*

How do you like this chapter?

Sorry for the late update