Chapter Ten- His real face

Dave’s point of view:

“What the fuck?” Chris said and I laughed.

“It is funny right, I was also surprised to see her, bro but what can I do? She is all I wanted from yesterday’s night. Last night she embarrassed me and I will avenge, I will make her life miserable to the extent that she will regret coming to this life. Chris, I will destroy her life. I will ruin her life, Chris. She embarrassed me yesterday’s night. I will teach her a lesson for messing with the great Dave martins, I am giving you my words now” I smiled wickedly imagining spoiling her life.

“I really pity the young poor girl, punish her with care. You know she is battling a panic attack. Well I can’t wait to visit you at your house to meet her. And when you want to punish her, start with shoving your di...” I cut the phone knowing what he wants to say. The guy is out of his mind. I threw my phone at the passenger seat to concentrate on the road.

Minutes later, I thought of calling Harris. Well, it has been a long time since we talked. I picked up my phone from the passenger seat and dialed his number. After a few rings, he picked up.

“What’s up, dude? You didn’t even bother calling” I accused him. I know I should have called but he also does that so he should be blamed for not calling me.

“You should have also called, you know” he said in a boring tone, seems like he does want to talk to me. But who cares anyway, his choice.

“And that is the reason I called, what is wrong buddy?” I asked.

“Nothing, do you know Molly is pregnant?” that news made me almost faint.

“Really? Woah! That is cool, is she engaged? Or married?” I asked him. “Or wait, she is pregnant with another guy’s baby and that is why you are jealous, don’t be sad. Let’s meet up at 7:00pm today at my house to cheer you up and also I have something to show you” I am being nice because I miss him.

“Okay, and don’t mess the shit up” he warned and I laughed, I freaking like this guy but he is a fool.

I cut the call and parked my car at the parking lot; I went out of my car to my office. Many employees greeted me and I responded by nodding. This is what I hate most, I hate people greeting me every time, but I have to bear with it. I reached my office in no time. I sat on my relaxing chair and called dad.

“Hey dude, how are you feeling today? Is the girl at your house now? I mean the maid, did you meet her before going to your office?” Holy freak! I know he is playing games with me but it is freaking annoying.

“I have met her” I said reluctantly.

“That’s good because I hate people not being punctual” he snarled over the phone.

“You know I want a professional not anyhow person in my house, why do you keep doing what I don’t want, dad you are getting on my nerves” I almost yelled.

“Shut up kiddo and let the poor girl be” he warned.

“Of course, as you wish” I told him, I won’t sack her now I will when I am done with her.

“Goodbye, dad.” with that I hang up.

Angelina’s point of view:

After finishing up my tasks, I checked the map to locate my room. After five boring minutes, I got to my room. Thank God my room is not far from the kitchen, just a room in between. The master’s bedroom is far from my room and also the laundry room is from my room. What the fuck? It’s almost like miles away, the laundry room is the last room in this huge mansion which made the my job somehow complex, this work is harder than I thought.

Now, I am not allowed to go home on weekdays except weekends. How can I cope without communicating with them? Then an idea popped into my head: I have to buy a phone. Yes, phone. I have to buy a phone to get in touch with them.

I am going to buy it tomorrow, just a small smart phone to call and nothing more.

I kept thinking about my new job that I didn’t know about when I fell asleep.

Buzz! Buzz!

Who the fuck is that? How can a freaking human being disturb my peaceful sleep with annoying ringing of the house bell? I know it is abbey so I won’t open the door for him.

Abbey! Abbey! Abbey! Holy shit it is not abbey but someone else entirely, maybe Mr. Martins. Of course it is Mr. Martins. That name made me sit straight for about ten seconds before rushing to the door to open it for him. Then I met an angry Mr. Martins, he looked so angry to the extent that his veins were popping out that you could see the color of them. I tried to smile but his face gave me warning. I have never seen him like this before or maybe this is his real face after all I am just starting to know him.

“Seriously, you were sleeping on duty? I kept knocking on this door for about an hour and you were there busy sleeping, right?” he yelled, this tone is scaring me, he looks mad right now. Is it the person I will be working with now? I asked myself. My heart crushed with that thought, is this how my crush will be like? No, no, maybe it is because he is angry.

He should have taken his keys along with him when he was leaving this morning.

“I am sorry, Sir.” I apologized to him, hoping he would calm down but it worsened the situation.

“Shut the fuck up, understood? And you don’t talk when I am talking, you are just a maid here and nothing more. It is like you haven’t read the rules, right? I see; That is why you think you can do whatever you please in my house.” He said in an annoying tone. The part of him calling me a maid made tears fill my eyes so I bowed my head down not to show him that I feel weak, that what he said made me sad. I didn’t expect that he could say something like that. He is rude at the moment; maybe I am totally wrong about him. My feeling got hold of my mind that it didn’t make me know his true color. I got hold of my tears before they fell. I composed myself and looked up to him; he still has that  that angry face. Seriously, is he that mad? I sighed.

“It won’t happen again sir” I assured him

He looked away from me and sighed,

“I hope so or else kiss your job goodbye. Prepare dinner for three people and also clean the bar area, clean the cups and provide ice cubes there. Everything must be on set before 7:30pm this evening” With that he left for his room. I can’t escape him, but I will still gain the scholarship. I have to cope with his tortures and his attitude.

I rushed to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Who are those coming?