Twenty Nine- Molly's Arrival

Angelina's point of view:

"As in?" he asked.

"She asked me to put her luggage here which means I have to pack my things to my room" I told him. 

"That's rubbish,  is she crazy? I was planning to give her one of the rooms downstairs but she wants it here.  Who gave her that audacity?" he said angrily.

"Calm down, okay. It is just for the meantime" I said

"So how will I sleep without you on the bed?" wait what was your response to that"  turned his face to the left side of my face. 

"I carried her luggage here and there it is," I told him. 

He turned to the back to look at her luggage and turned back. 

"I am sorry about that. Wait, how did she ask you?" he asked with curiosity.

"She asked normally,  she can't carry the bag so she asked me to carry it for her" I lied to him. 

"Hmm,  I hope you ain't covering for her."

"No no,  I am not. Just be patient with her." I told him as I release myself from his grip.

I went to the closet and packed all my clothes inside my bag and carried it back to my room.  Oops I forgot that my room's key is still with Dave, I dropped my bag before the My room and went upstairs back, I opened dave's door and stood there for some minutes.  Dave is still at the same spot that I left him, at the window side with Molly trying to explain something to him.  He looked uninterested but she didn't stop anyway.  I knocked on the door before entering the room, they both looked at him with different expressions. Dave's expression was unreadable but Molly's is clearly readable. Her expression was filled with hatred as she glared my way. But that is none of my business.

"Excuse me Dave,  the key to my room?" I asked him.

"Check the bedside drawer please" he said as he turned back to the magnificent view he had been looking at. 

I went to the drawer to search for my room key,  iI Immediately I saw it I took the key and made my way out. 

"Dave what do you see in this mere maid that made you dump me for her" I stood at that statement. 

Dave didn't answer, instead he continued watching the view of the city. 

I made my way out but she stopped me again with her wrath. 

"I guess she is just one of your whores since you can't defend her,  I wonder when you will send her off," she said with distaste. 

"Molly, shut the fuck up or else you are going back to where you come from.  I see a lot of things in her that I haven't seen in you or any other girl. If you have a problem with that, pack your things and leave you ain't needed here anyway and you are of no use" With that he went to the bathroom. Molly glared at me before going to the closet and as for me, I left the room to mine. 

A week of living with this cruel woman has been a freaking hell for me and even Dave. She makes me do ridiculous tasks,  abuse me and question Dave's love and care for me.  I am tired of her bullshit. And as for Dave, she is clingy around him, she hasn't been making life easy for him,  I pity that poor man. 

I ignore the fact that she is wicked, I always consider her pregnancy or else I would have left her with her stupid behaviour. She made me do tasks like I am a bull. Wash her clothes including her underwear, massage her foot, cook for her, pack her plates and all that stuff.  She always did stupid things on purpose also so that I won't leave her sight or rest who knows. 

My pregnancy is three weeks today. I haven't even told the father of the pregnancy,  I haven't told anyone. I don't think I would be telling Dave any time soon. Because that would be trouble for him.  Two men pregnant with his babies.  No, I have to keep till when it is best to tell him. 

The drugs the Doctor prescribed are really helping me with my condition and I am grateful for that. 

After a long day attending to miss Molly's stupid demands, I can finally rest.  I locked my door and went to my beautiful and lovely bed ready to climb on it when I heard a knock on the door. Oh God I wish the floor could open up and swallow me. 

Without asking who was there , I went to the door and opened it. It is Dave. 

He entered my room in a rush. I know he is running from the wicked witch like he always Does mist nights. 

I went to bed and laid down on my side,  ready to welcome the wonderland. 

"Is this it tonight, angelina?" he said

"What can I do? I am tired. I have been going on errands since morning" And I can't tell you I am pregnant.

"Please I need to feel you" he pleaded

"Sorry, Dave" I said closing my eyes

"Okay only two rounds"

"I said no, don't you understand, I am freaking tired, consider my feelings also not only yours."

"Fine then. Can I cuddle you?" he asked. 

"That one is acceptable"

And we cuddled ourselves to sleep. 

*

Like comment follow and share