Chapter Fifteen- Problem solved

Angelina’s point of view:

“Sir, I am sorry, I don’t know how to operate this sir” I said truthfully

“ARE YOU AN ILLITERATE? AH! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO? YOU ARE, GOSH, JUST DO SOMETHING” he yelled.

I have an idea.

“If please... If you don’t mind, please give in to what I tell you to do right now, I can treat it” I told him.

“What can you do?” he asked angrily.

“Please just do as I say” I told him.

“Fine” gosh! this man is currently acting like a baby.

I assisted him in getting up, I placed his hand over my shoulder and helped to his bathroom, I removed his hand in order for him to remove his clothes, I started removing his shirt, I started unbuttoning him from the last button to the first button, the first button is a little bit difficult, the hole there is small for the button, I wonder how he manage to button it. Knowing that he is in distress, I unbuttoned it roughly, looked at him to see his reaction, unfortunately his eyes are on me, gosh! our eyes met for a while, I didn’t look away nor did he look away, first time seeing his light brown coloured eyes.

He is in pain, Angelina!

That is right, I looked away and removed his shirt completely

I looked down at his pant, having a second thought, I told him;

“You can do that yourself, let me prepare the ointment” I turned to leave.

“You do” he said.

“But sir” I wanted to object.

“Do it already” he said boringly.

I turned back to him and looked down at his pants. It is not a big deal, right?

I started unbuckling his pants, after that I removed the belt and surprisingly the belt wrapped around my hand. What the fuck? Is this some romantic scene? I removed it quickly and threw it on the floor. I looked over at him and saw him smirking. He smirked, seriously?

That is something I have thought of him doing.

I unbuttoned him and unzipped him quickly, removing his pant was a blur scene to me because I did it quicker than expected.

“Please take a shower and please don’t rub any part of your body, just let the water run through, I would be back with the ointment” I said to him and went out to the kitchen to prepare the ointment. It was somehow difficult searching for ointment in this massive kitchen but I searched for it anyway. I grabbed water and a pain reliever with me on my way back.

When I got back to his room, he was still in the shower. I used the opportunity to place everything before I went to knock on the bathroom door.

“Sir, please do come out now” I yelled a little knowing that he won't hear since the shower is on. I waited for about three minutes before he came out, I looked at his face before checking him out as usual, he looked exhausted, and that was my fault. I shouldn’t have closed my eyes when putting down the tray. Anyway I can still fix it all before it is too late. I can still treat him; I can’t watch him looking like this, apart from being my boss. He is the love of my life. I didn't think about that. Don't tell me I just did that.

He wrapped a towel loosely around his waist. Without giving a second glance he went straight to the bed and laid on the bed, indicating that I should start treating him. I went to the bed area as I sat gently beside him. I took the pain reliever and passed it to him; he sat a little bit straight to take it. He put the two tablets inside his mouth and while waiting for water, I almost laughed. Don’t tell me that the great martins can’t use drugs. Oh my goodness! I had to look away from his sight so that he wouldn't know I was mocking him. I passed the glass of water to him, when he took the glass from me; I faced him again to see his reaction. Holy shit, he drank the water in a rush and swallowed the pills. My boss is really funny.

“Are you laughing at me?” he asked out of blue

“No sir, I am just preparing the ointment, please lie down straight and let me apply it”
“Won’t you even let these pills go down before ordering me around?” he said with frustration. Oh! that's true but I am not ordering him around after all I am not like him.

“As you wish sir” I told him, he sat up for some minutes before he laid back.

“You can start now” he said.

I carried the container of the ointment in my left hand; I dipped my index finger of my right hand inside and started applying it on him. I applied it gently on his chest so as not to hurt him. I looked at his face, he closed his eyes. That’s great; I looked over to his chest. The burning part is already light pink. Using one finger won’t help. I poured little on my palm; I spread the ointment all over his chest before rubbing it gently. His skin is so soft, I wish to continue touching it, feeling and I know I won’t get tired. I felt the beating of his chest as I reached his left breast. I stopped and felt it for a long time. I want it to be accurate with mine, knowing my boss, I continued rubbing until I was done with the upper part of his body. The situation became weird. Who is going to apply the ointment to his thigh? Definitely not me.

“Sir I am done with it sir” I notified him regarding it, I pretended not to know about the lower part to see what he will say.

“Do you think that is the place you poured the damn stew on? And my thigh, idiot. It is freaking hurting” he said not bothering to open his eyes.

“I can’t do that sir, maybe you can try and do it” I told him truthfully

“Really, and why can’t you do it?” he asked whiningly this man sure know how to make the shit out of person.

“Nothing sir but I can’t just” I have never done this before, not to any man.

“Apply it already, just watch where your hands are going” he said, ewe! seriously “and don’t worry I wore my boxer” he said, that is nice.

I applied it on his thigh gently and I was conscious of my hand. After I was done I told him not to wear any clothes and not to put a duvet on him. I went out of his room to the kitchen to clean it up but not forgetting to put my porridge inside the fridge, I am going to eat it tomorrow.

I went to sleep but not before checking him up.

Problem solved. I hope I won’t face any tomorrow.

……………………