Twenty Two- The date!

Dave's point of view: 

My investors are making me do what I wouldn't have thought in five years time. To impregnate a lady. I am not even ready to be a father, talk less of getting married. Now I have to impregnate a lady.  That thing is seriously frustrating.  I have no one at hand except for my maid. My own maid, Angelina. A person I could not even stand for five minutes. But now I am being romantic with her. I don't know why I want it to be her but all above this shit is wrong. Molly is pregnant with another man's baby if not that I would have made her surrogate mother, and all the whores I have at hand,  they are not ready to settle down.

Wait, is Angelina even ready? That's not my problem, my problem is that I would have to get down with her all for the sake of business. The girl I planned to ruin seriously, now I have to tell her the truth, the incident at the club. I don't even know I am confused. She is even in a relationship with Jim. How will Jim take this? That's not my problem 

I am not heartless to this extent but I need this investment or else my company will have to go under different struggles before it can move forward or get promoted to one of the best companies. So don't call me heartless.

I told my dad the next day but he said I should choose carefully. I didn't expect that from him though I thought he would say he would help me by talking to the investors but all his response was 'Good luck with that son and choose wisely' Really?  He didn't even help me when I needed him the most. That's bad. Anyway I don't need his help any longer, I am capable of doing this myself.

 I told Chris and Harris about it but Chris is not really happy with that decision, maybe because he has feelings for my maid. That's absurd though, it is not that I like her.  I will pay her after she has given birth to my heir. It is not that I also want to do this but I have no girl at hand.  All my whores won't accept the offer.  They are not really to become mother be  whores till they die. And like I said Molly is pregnant ago Only God knows the person. 

I am currently in the garden at the back of the mansion where I decorated for the date. Going on dates Is not my thing but I have to do this anyway. I Wonder what she must be feeling and even what she must be thinking about lately regarding this all thing. I hope she doesn't fall in love with me because it will lead to heartbreak.

She walked towards me smiling. I must say she looks really beautiful. The gown fitted her, I don't even expect the gown fitting her  and her hair,  she lets her hair down and it makes her look mature and stunning. I have never seen her down.  She only styled her hair in a ponytail so this hairstyle makes her look different. What am I even saying? I hope there is nothing wrong with me. 

I stood and approached her, I followed her to the seat, pulled the chair out for her to sit.  Immediately she was seated, I went to sit on my chair.  

I don't know how dates go but I will try my best.  I called The chefs I hired to serve us food. They served her her favorite and also served me my favorites. After the meal, dessert was served. We ate it without any sound, which I love. 

Moments after eating I smiled at her and began the discussion. The date would be awkward without conversations.

"You might be wondering why I am doing all of this, so I will tell you. First of all I have a confession to make. I was the guy at the club that made you have a panic attack. The guy you thought was molesting you. The truth is that I thought you were one of those girls,  I didn't know what  your intentions were. I just wanted us to have some fun not knowing you were not interested.  I didn't mean it to be molesting. Well that was what you thought about. But deep down I know that was not what I meant. Please do find a place in your heart to forgive me about that. Secondly,  the maltreatment, I was mean to you because of how you disgraced me in the club. I don't really have a solid reason for the maltreatment but please do forgive me. Lately I don't know what I am feeling towards you but I do know I have never felt something like that before. I realized you are a special person to me and you have a special place in my heart. Angelina, I want you to give me a chance.  A Chance into your life, I want to leave this life of playboy and I know you are the only one that can help me with that. 

You won't be my maid any longer. No more maltreatment, I just want you to stay here and be with me." I lied, I lied to her. The only part that is true is the first part. The remaining are lies. 

I looked at her to see her reaction, she was crying, I made her cry holy shit.

She stood up as she shook her head no in disapproval, he made her move to leave 

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"Fuck you dave" This is the first time I will hear my name from her, but waiting she will ruin my entire plan if she leaves. So I followed her to where she was going. 

......