Chapter Twenty Six- Clingy Abbey

Please vote, comment, share and please don't forget to follow me up. 

*

Angelina's point of view:

"Please angel, let me follow you to your workplace, just for today" Abbey whined as he blocked me from looking at the mirror. 

"Please Angelina, my beautiful Angelina, my sweet Angelina. My angel Angel angelina" he sang. That's not going to make me give in so easily. 

"No is no" I told him harshly. 

"Please, dad and mom are both not at home. You are going to your workplace which means you won't be at home until the weekend, that makes me the only one left at home. It will be damn boring" he complained.

"Sorry baby boy, chat Maria up" I suggested 

"We are fighting, she broke up with me again" he said as he looked hurt. 

"That's so bad" I sympathized with him. 

"So will you please let me follow you?" he asked, he can't use what is happening in his relationship to make me do as he wishes. 

"No. Look my boss is cocky and strict. I promise, he might sack me if he knows I brought a person to his house" I told him partly the truth. He is a strict boss but to me lately, he has been nice. He should be this, at least we have things together.

"But I am your brother," I objected. 

"What is the difference there, Abbey?" I folded my arms over my chest. 

"The difference is that I am your brother, so he will welcome me with open arms. After that he won't be a bad guy in front of me." He said.

"Nice point but Capital letter No" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You are just so impossible, please angel. You are an angel for goodness's sake. You don't have to turn yourself into a devil" He scoffed.

"Wait, you mean I am a devil? That's nice. Well you see, this devil is so cruel that she won't take you anywhere" i said in a sober  way that will almost make him believe it but knowing my brother, he will still have points to persuade me. 

"Who said you are a devil, you are the best sister a person could ever have. You are so kind, generous and lovely. I know you will take me, so please don't make this hard on me" he pleaded.

"No, I am not still taking that." I told him.

"Okay, I will buy you your treat tomorrow. I promise you" He bribed me.

I raised my brows and smiled at him. 

He sure knows how to bribe me.

"Make it 10. I don't want anything less than that." I instructed him.

"No problem" He said.

"Okay, go dress up now. Wear a nice dress, I don't want him to have a wrong impression about me." I told him.

"Okay." 

He engulfed me in a hug.

"I can't breathe." I managed to say. Damn! That was a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry." He said as he released me.

"It's okay."

"Thank you for taking me with you." He said.

"Just go and dress up. Stop thanking me, you paid for it." I told him as I smirked at him.

"Whatever" He said as he went out of my room to his.