Introduction to Lovestruck

*******************
*****************
***************
*************
***********
*********
*******
*****
****
***
**
*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting: Seoul, South Korea

Genre: Romance, comedy, drama, emotional, crime, revenge, suspense, cliffhanger, love triangle, and enemies to lovers.

Word count: 2,000 - 2,200 words per chapter.

Year: 2022

Small summary: The quiet girl accidentally provokes the bad boy into making her college and personal life miserable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ ✧ ~~
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

Female lead:
Valentina Kim: 5'2". An introvert with a big heart. She has a positive outlook on life. She is currently majoring in Journalism. She and her family moved to Seoul to achieve her dreams. She can be visualized with long brunette hair with brown eyes. She has a couple of moles on her face that make her unique.
Love Interest: Sehun & Taemin

~ ✧ ~

Male Lead:
Oh Sehun: 6'0". A spoiled wealthy heir who only thinks fully of himself. Kinda of like a narcissist. He's the heartthrob of Seoul University. He lets out an intimidating aura that no one dares to double cross him. When he has his eyes on something, he's determined have it. No matter the cost.
Love interest: Valentina Kim

~ ✧ ~

Second Male Lead:
Lee Taemin: 5'9". He's the universities's golden boy. A literal walking green flag. He's another wealthy heir who attends Seoul University. He has a calming personality. He's also really best friends with Oh Sehun. Taemin did not expect to catch feelings for a social outcast and none of the less, he didn't expect his best friend to also fall for her as well.
Love interest: Valentina Kim