#TheLollipopProject

This story was originally written last year (in pure English) and I decided to edit its plot recently, so if you have read it before, it will be different this time.

Second time ko rin pong sumulat ng story in Taglish so please bear with me. Any feedbacks or criticisms are welcome, but please be respectful still. This is the unedited and raw version of the story, so expect inconsistencies and errors. I will edit this again in the future.

Also, this story will be the first one in the #GenLSeries that I'm planning to work on. First series ko rin ito at matagal ko nang balak magsulat ng series. Hopefully masuportahan niyo ako sa journey na ito.

Trigger warnings: This story contains some themes and scenes not suitable for sensitive minds and/or minors. It also tackles a bit of mental health disorder, which can be triggering for other people. Please read with care and caution. Thank you!

Use the hashtags #TheLollipopProjectWP #GenLSeriesWP on twitter para makita ko if you want to interact (please interact with me huhu...)

Twitter: fleurdelishe_wp

Facebook: Fleur Delishe

Tiktok: fleurdelishe_wp

P.S. Spread Joy Make Friends!

-fleurdelishe

❤️

Story started: 28.04.2021

Story ended: 02.11.2022