Acknowledgement

Yes, this is the end of K and J's story. I know you may not have expected it, but this is really the ending. From the very start, I planned on making this story as an open ending kind of love story, so the ending was pretty much already at the back of my head from the moment I started writing this.

Also, my goal with this story was to show you how two people can still love each other despite all the challenges that may come along the way. But even though the love is strong, sometimes, it's still not enough to keep the two together. So, yeah, I hope I was able to deliver it here somehow.

If you were rooting for K to end up with Kell, I'm sorry but there was no chance for them from the start lol sorry if I made it seem that way. And if you would see through Koleen's emotions, she learned to love Jalen along the way. Her heart beats for Jalen and vice versa (even though you can't read Jalen's POV here, you can see it through his actions).

Bipolar disorder and other mental health conditions are still stigmatized especially in the Philippines, so not many people know about this and those who have it might even be hiding it. If you know someone dealing with such conditions, don't judge them. I never knew about this condition before, but having met someone who has it made me realize that they're not "abnormal." They can still have normal lives. They just need someone to listen, guide and understand their feelings and actions.

I hope that by reading this story, you somehow learned how to be more mindful and considerate about people's emotions and actions.

The next story I'm going to write will be featuring one of the Omega Phi guys. Can you guess who?

If you have been reading this story from the start, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart... especially to seyramart who has been constantly making my day with her comments every time I update. I really appreciate it!

Till next time!

~fleurdelishe