Chapter 10: The birds

Hope you see
It won't mean a thing to me
I've been doing this too long
Baby girl, I've felt it all
The birds (part 1) by The weeknd

I walk inside the library and sit at the corner i could feel my heart being shattered into pieces.
Expecting was my mistake afterall .

There's nothing that is like this how do i even expect him to like me? A tear escapes my eyes i sniffle and wipe my tears.

"Oh Y/N" i here my voice being called i look up making eye contact with him "Should we start?" he says pulling the seat .

He sits infront of me and puts on his glasses giving me a cold gaze.
He starts to take his notebook out and starts writing i stare at him as he starts writing a little smile appears on my face when we make eye contact. he stares back but quickly looks away, and i can't help but fall in love again.

He then takes out his air-pod " we should probably work on this two" he says passing the notebook to me.

I nod and take my pen out to start working on the quadratic equations .

He passes one of his air-pods to me "it helps you focus" he replies i take it an put it my ear.

I wonder what his music taste is like "I wanna be yours by Arctic Monkeys" plays the song starts playing in the airpods i smile and start singing slowly.

He looks at me with a smile and my heart flutters for some reason. I just want to kiss him and never let go, but the song plays on. He says, "You like this song?" He says with a low voice "Yup love it" i reply with a small smile.

Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours❤️‍🩹

All i wanted was to be his, his everything. And all he saw was me as a piece of trash and nothing more. It's like I was invisible. I only felt pain but i loved it no one has ever made me feel this way.

Just his gaze could send me on edge, i continued doing the equations trying to avoid his gaze i knew he was staring at me i couldn't look up at him.

He moves his hands to my thigh gripping it , i look up shockingly , I can feel my heart beating like crazy.

"Are you done? It's been almost an hour" he replies "Really I'm almost done now" i reply .

His hands were still on my thigh he starts moving his fingers on a circular motion i could feel butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to think of it because this wasn't the first time we had touched each other's skin but still it was different i wanted more.

I cough hoping that he would take his hands away but he didn't in fact he even moves closer to my face at this point my cheeks were bright red.

"Um...Jungkook I'm done" i say passing him the notebook it felt like an eternity i couldn't even focus and do one simple equation.

He takes the notebook and starts checking them . He takes his hands away a sigh of relief leaves my mouth.

"Nice...you did everything right except this two, i'll send you some videos that will explain the passage more but everything else is right" he replies taking his glasses off.

He moves his hair from his face "Oh god" i whisper as i was lost in his handsome face he is built differently . How can someone be this perfect?

"Is there anything else you want me to help you with?" He replies "No i should probably go now Jungkook" i reply packing my stuff.

I pack my stuff and give him his airpods, he gets up "I will walk you home" he says .

"Oh no need Jungkook i'll go by myself but thanks" i say with a small smile and take my bag.

"I insist" he says and walks next to me i try to control my smile this man is playing with my heart i know it but i just want him.

Jungkook pov

But, baby, I'm warning you
Girl, I'll show you
This is no game
You'll be falling to a point of no return
No return💢

I basically knew that this girl liked me and all i wanted was to play with her . I wanted to touch her i wanted her innocence . She wasn't like the girls in my class, no. She was real. She's real her feelings for me where real i could see it from her eyes.

We walk out of the library it was already getting dark now .
I place my hands on her waist , and i hear a gasp from above i knew she was never touched like this making me feel even more eager.
I wanted her i wanted to use her , she had something different that's been making me go insane since after that kiss.

She wasn't like anyone i've ever seen but there was something about her and i just felt drawn towards her.

I could feel her body was tense i bet her heart is about to explode now, a small chuckle leaves my mouth.

Ain't nobody gonna care enough 💫
To catch you fall

After walking for a while we finally get to her house she pulls herself away from my embrace "You should go now" she says with a small smile.

We both stand making it awkward for her, not for me i was enjoying it i could see her bright cheeks "I'll go now" she says and walks away.

I fight with myself i wanted her now " Wait" i say and walk to her she turns around i pull her closer and connect my lips with hers. I feel a surge of power and the same feeling we both have. She kisses me back, kissing me like her life depends on it she takes the opportunity to run her fingers through my hair and deepen our kiss.

As we continue, i take her hand intertwining our fingers as we both stand in awe of each other. I know I am being selfish but I want everything and anything that she gives to me.

After what feels like minutes but is only seconds she pulls away looking at me. The moment seems to be frozen because neither of us can move or speak.
As she opens her mouth to speak I cut her off by placing my finger on her lips.

"I want to go out with you?" The word escapes from my mouth.

Don't make me make you fall in love
Nobody needs to fall in love
I swear I'm just a bird🪐

A/N HEYYYYYYYY Y'ALL Author back after an eternity... I'm alive lol 🥲 so sorry school is just stressing AF i didn't have the time or the energy to update...I'll try to update atleast twice a month or once idk depends anyways hope you liked this chap... THE next chaps are gonna be the beginning of a relationship so it's gonna be fluff/smut chaps🤭 . PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT so sorry for any grammar or spelling error i'll edit it bare with me.

TYSM FOR more than 200 reads😭.