Chapter 3: Red lights

I cannot breathe without you being right by my side
I'll die
So, can you please come over closer
Hold me tight, right now...
Red lights by Stray Kids

I adjust myself and walk into the bathroom to freshen up after that i walk back in class with a red tinge around my eyes and I feel like crying.
"You okay, man?" Jun asks as i get to my seat and I look at him "He didn't need to act like that for a stupid phone" Jun says, shaking his head in disappointment.
"It's my fault Jun i broke his phone , i should apologize " i replied taking my note book out.

"oh god what if he hates me." I feel like the ground is falling out from under me but then again, he does have every right to be mad at me. I was only trying to help him now he thinks i'm a bad person i sigh frustrated.

Everybody walks into class so does Jungkook his gaze is cold as ever and his face unreadable. His eyes are dark as always with a faint tint of red.

He walks and sits on his desk , i take a deep breath and walk to his desk "i'm sorry" i say with a soft voice i look up at him as he stands up. I look down to the floor.
"Give me your phone" he says with a stern voice "What?"i say surprised, as I look up at him.
I have no idea why you'd ask such question."Give me your phone" he repeats more annoyed by me now.

"Okay here" i say taking my phone out of my pocket and handing it to him.

He looks at me for a second and throws my phone on the floor "Jungkook?!Why did you do that? I said i'm sorry" i shout

I pick it up and put it back on the table, I look down to see that my hands are shaking "I just don't understand why you did that to me! " i say pressing the power button on my phone.

It turns on after a couple of seconds i hear murmuring all around me. "Don't apologize just stay the fuck away from me?!" He says i rush and walk away to my desk "I'm sorry" Jun murmurs.

Jungkook sits back on his desk as Mr.Jung our math teacher walks in "Today we will be solving this simple math problems" he says handing paper sheets to all of us .

My heart was beating so fast my hand grips the work sheet "So are you guys having trouble or something?" Mr. Jung asks .

"No we're not" everybody replies Jungkook just stays silent and looks down on the paper "Y/N how about you" Mr. Jung replies.

The class stays silent everybody's attention was on me , except Jungkook i gulp "I'm trying Mr.Jung" i reply looking down at the paper.

"Jungkook i want you to help her out with this on the afternoon" Mr.Jung replies drawing his attention to Jungkook.

"Okay" Jungkook nods and stares at me almost as if he were scolding a child. He was sitting basically 7 meters away . However, that didn't stop the boy from glaring down his nose at me . When he finally seemed satisfied enough by my lack of explanation , a smirk forms in his mouth.

After 30 minutes , the bell rings signaling us that class is finished for today. I stand up from my desk and stretch my arms before grabbing my stuff, making a beeline towards the exit, but before I can get out of the classroom there is someone calling me by name. "Y/N!" he shouts i turn around and find Jungkook approaching me.

"Come on let's go" he says with a cold tone that leaves no room for refusal."But I don't even know where we're going." i answer, eyes full of fear as he takes one more glance around to make sure we are alone and no one is paying attention to us before looking down at me once more.

It seemed like he was embarrassed of being seen with me . He would glare at my face everytime I passed, and if he caught me staring then his eyes would harden even more, as if to challenge me. I knew better than that though, he hated my guts and there was nothing i could do about it.

"Come on" he says walking "Okay wait for me" i say and run towards him he looks back at me like i was stupid "To the library!" he snaps.

I roll my eyes before running to catch up with him we finally arrive, walking in through the door i see Jun already here on his laptop typing away on it and looking over at us.

"Hey Jun" i start saying when i get next to him sitting down "I'm working on the project , i'll send it to you guys later" he replies and brings back his attention to the laptop.

"I'm here to tutor you not to work on the fuckin project!" he hisses hitting the table and storming over to the desk where Taemin is sitting. Jun scoffs at him and rolls his eyes before turning away again.

"I'll catch up with you later" Jun replies , Jungkook pulls me and we both sit in front of Taemin "Sup dude" he whispers Jungkook just moves his eyebrows as a hi.

"Take your books out" he says with a serious tone i nod and take both my notebook and my pencil out of my backpack. "This is pretty easy i can't believe you can't solve this problem" he scoffs.

"Jungkook don't be hard on her" Taemin whispers i look up at Taemin who had a smirk on his face "Focus" Jungkook hits my head.

Getting my attention back "It's impossible for you to get good grades if you don't focus while solving a math problem" Jungkook says.

I nod and try to solve the problem "let me show it to you" Jungkook says snatching the pencil from my hand.

"What you do is..." after that i didn't hear a word he said i started staring at his amazing face he's just so beautiful.
(it's not real it can't be).

The way his lips moved, how could anyone not fall for him ? it was mesmerizing! his eyelashes fluttering, his nose scrunched up he looked cute well but then again that's just what you want to believe, right?

The feelings i have for him grew bigger and bigger day by day he despise's
me. I don't mind though. I never wanted to fall in love with anyone at first but my heart wants him...

"I don't care how long it takes" i snap back to reality as Jungkook get up "Where are you going?" I say with a confused tone.

"You're not even listening to me right now!? " he says and takes his phone out.

"Besides i have a girlfriend to catch up with .

As he says it. "A girlfriend?"
He nods, not looking at me, his hands on either side of the pockets of his black leather jacket .

My chest feels heavy and it only gets heavier when i sees how hard he is staring straight ahead, his mouth set firmly into a line.

"Yeah... My girlfriend." The word stings. His lips part slightly as if to speak again but nothing comes out of them, so instead, he walks away, from the library we were in.

Jungkook pov

My heart shreds into pieces like you're tearing me in half.
And the tears are my life, they're all I've ever known .
I can't stop crying because you said you'd come back to me.
And it's like a nightmare where I want things so badly that I wish for things
but nothing comes close to you and I don't know why.
It feels like someone is stabbing at my chest.
Every time I try to breathe, there it is again, my lungs burning because you're the one who took that from me
And you didn't even give a damn reason for going away.

My eyes were open, watching her move in silence. Her soft breaths, the occasional shifting of limbs. There were so many questions i needed to ask you. but my throat felt like lead.

A/N Tysm for reading "Blame it on me" please vote and comment . WHAT do you think Jungkook's secret is??
Please tell me on the comment section 💕❤and next update will be Sunday night or day whatever it is in your country ❤ anyways Ly guys<333