Chapter 9 : Beautiful monster

Yes I know yeah you're a BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

         You hurt me and then you heal me... 

Beautiful monster by StayC

I wake up to the sound of my alarm echoing in my room. I groan and stretch as I stand, walking into my bathroom and taking a quick shower. 

After washing my face, I brush my teeth and head out for breakfast i basically eat an apple too lazy to even cook for myself. I take a bite from the apple and walk back to my room looking for something to wear i decide to put a light blue sweatshirt with black blue jeans i tie my hair up .

I am basically not studying that much like i did before i find my notebooks that aren't organized like before i take the notebooks i need for today's class and put them in my bag, i even stopped reading not even a single chapter , i don't plan to do any schoolwork at all too i'm just not motivated to do anything this days my assignments are piling up .

I take my bag and lock the door to my front door , i start walking on my way to school i get inside . I see a guy sitting by himself at one of the benches . He has his back facing me, his hair cut somehow looked like it was Jungkook's  he doesn't look like he noticed me so i decided to go past him just as quietly as possible but then he calls my name. I stopped and turned around to look him, i mutter.

"Oh Jungkook hi" i say making the weirdest smile "Hm" he says i stand silently looking him in his eyes "Sit" he says patting the empty space in the bench . 

I could feel my heart rushing and my cheeks heating up with every breath. I was so nervous and anxious that the last thing i wanted to do was look at him i look down at my shoes "Y/N i want to help you study from now on" he says with a very calm voice.

I looked up in pure shock 'what's happening to him? Is this one of his stupid silly jokes?' i say to myself "What do you say?" he says i look up at this moment our eyes meet.

Creating a spark between them, but neither of us can seem to find the words to say. I look at him and he looks back at me, our minds running parallel with each other's as if in sync.

 But that isn't quite right either because he is so beautiful, even when he doesn't try to be, but it's not just his face that makes him so captivating, i can't help but notice how handsome he is underneath all that rough exterior, especially since his hair is always slightly disheveled despite trying his best to tidy it up.

 His sharp features are also more appealing than i've ever seen them , his pink lips  it's what i craved it makes my heart pound in my chest because there is nothing more beautiful than his smile.

"Y/N" he says "Hmm yes" i say snapping back to reality "Yes as in yes " he replies looking back at me with his doe eyes "Hmm i didn't mean it like that but....okay" i say as the bell rings indicating that class is about to start.

"I...should go" i say getting up "Sure" he replies i walk away and rush to my locker i take my notebooks out and walk to class.

The day passes just like that we actually had bunch of school work to do so i didn't focus on anything else at first everybody completely forgot that we had a assignment due today . Being the smartest in class everybody started asking me .

After a while i finally answered that I only did one page which surprised them for a second before it was forgotten again.

Later

The bell rings signaling that class was over everybody walked out except me i had to finish my piled up assignments the day is already over and everyone has left except for me .

Well that's what i thought i feel a tap on my shoulders making me gasp "Woah calm down it's just me" Jungkook says with a small smile plastered on his face "Meet me in the library at 4:30"he says and walks out of class.

I was confused at this point 'what is he planning to do' he is acting all kind today i don't know what he's planning to do i don't want to fall for it but i know i can't say No to him the whole world literally freezes when he is around me.

I stay in class for a while until i'm finally finished doing all my assignments i take my phone out of my pocket "Oh it's already 4" i was surprised at how to the time passed this fast i pack all my stuff and walk to the library.

The library was far  from the high school it would probably take me 20 minutes with my slowmo walk , i kneel down to tie my shoe laces i get up and feel a loud push on my chest making me fall back down , i like up noticing a tall lanky boy with short black hair .

He doesn't even apologize to me he walks away rushing to i don't even know where . He actually came from the road our library was , i get up wiping the dust from my clothes . I adjust myself and look back the guy was nowhere to be seen.

I take the direction to our library and next to a wall notice a broad shoulder curiosity taking the best of me i couldn't stop my legs i walk closer to get a better view.

I notice his hair "Jungkook" i whisper to myself , his lips connected with the girl's his eyes closed he seemed like he was enjoying it more then what was expected of him but who knows maybe he really does like her . 

A tear escapes from my eye a  why do i always expect something from him i never expected it from him but he was there. I felt so betrayed and hurt at the same time, but I couldn't show how much they affected me. I had to play along with this game of pretend. I rush past them the other way and get straight to the library .

I need to pretend to be happy, even though the thought of him makes me sick. i need to convince myself that all i needed to survive was a small amount of happiness. I kept up my façade of being okay while everyone around me seemed completely fine. I pretended that everything was okay, and I could feel the walls begin to crack.

If i could have you for myself i'll never break your heart. I'd give anything just to keep you close He looked around the empty room, then at himself in the mirror. 

A/N: Heyyyy guysss hope you liked this chapter . Tysm for reading "Blame it on me" please vote and comment . I didn't edit this chapter but i'll be doing that later sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Basically thank you for everyone who's been voting i don't deserve it💕❤I love you all and TYSM for almost 200 reads *sob*😣

And TYSM to @ImmaaaXO for editing this amazing book cover 🧡for me y'all go read her books trust me you won't regret it!!...

Please comment your thoughts💕❤and next update will be next Sunday night or day whatever it is in your country ❤ anyways Ly guys<333