Chapter 1 : I know i love you

In this world of zero             

                                 i know you're my one and only

                                                                     I know i love you by TXT

I wake up at the sound of my alarm echoing in my room . I yawn loudly, rolling over and turning it off before throwing back my covers and getting out of bed.
The day has barely begun yet, but I'm already dreading it. I sigh to myself stretching i walk to the bathroom opening the wood door i walked inside rubbing my eyes .

I run my hand through my curly dark brown hair and start to brush them looking at my face. It looks tired and exhausted. A few small bags under my eyes give away the amount of studying that I did and my dark circles are visible from a distance. My cheeks are flushed because of yesterday i deicide to take a shower .

The hot water feels like heaven against my body i sigh in satisfaction  , i step out of the shower and wrap a towel tightly around my body i brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom.

After my morning routine i change into a black hoodie and a blue black reaped jeans  i put my black sneakers on and tie my hair into a messy bun .

I take my earing  from my night stand and as i was about to walk out my phone rings catching my attention i look back and take my phone from my bed i grab it and pull it close to read a message i received 30 minutes ago from Baekhyun.

"Yah Y/N why don't you pick up when your brother is calling?! Don't tell me you stayed up late last night too!?

I chuckle at his text and reply "I didn't " i take my phone with me and walk down the hall putting my earing's  to make myself some cereal .

After preparing my breakfast i sit in the living room and eat my food while watching tv my phone rings i grab and answer it quickly "Baekhyun! What's up?" i greet him "Y/N how are you!? You know you're brother missed you a lot" he says .

"I missed you too Baekhyun" i reply eating my food "You're going to school now right?" he replies "Yup you're pretty smart bro " i reply amazed by the fact that he knows the time in Korea now even though there is a 13 hour difference with USA "I know " he replies. 

I basically spend 20 minutes talking to Baekhyun about stuff after he hung up i throw my phone on the couch . After eating breakfast and washing the dishes  i walk upstairs and take my backpack i look at myself in the mirror "I look fine i guess" i say to myself and walk out of the house.

School wasn't far from my house and since i live near my school i walk there . I enter the school yard and see a group of boys talking amongst themselves .

I walk past them and see another group of girls talking , they turn their head and stare at me as i walk , i felt insecure so i look down and try to pass them they immediately walk past me .

'They weren't staring at me where they?' i thought to myself as they pass me , i could hear loud squeaks . I turn around "I'm so excited!" she squeals "Jungkookie would you like to go out with me?!" she says burying her face on his chest.

My jaw drops at her attitude , my face bright pink as i stare at Jungkook's face . He had a black t-shirt tucked into his reaped black jeans he had his leather jacket on as usual . I could feel butterflies luttering in my chest, the way my heart starts pounding against my ribcage. 

The way my palms are sweating feels so hot it's burning, and not to mention a blush is slowly spreading across my cheeks as Jungkook gives me a confused look. "What're you staring at?", He laughs sarcastically .