Chapter 6 : Privilege

A/N listen to the song for a better experience💓

And I'ma drink the pain away,
I'll be back to my old ways.
Privilege by the Weeknd

I lean closer i could feel his hot breath in my face , i looked at his lips i close my eyes and move closer thinking he was going to kiss me.

I feel his finger on my lip he chuckles "What are you doing?" He says a grin plastered on his face.

I open my eyes shocked i adjust myself "Nothing" i say looking down embarrassed.

"You were about to kiss me right?" He says he already knew the answer he was just trying to embarrass me .

He places his hand on my cheek and pulls my face up "You're burning" he chuckles placing his hands on my cheeks he was quiet having fun, seeing me in that state made him happy.

I could feel my heart stinging i push him away and as i was about to walk past him he pulls me by my wrist my back hitting the wall.

I whimper "No girl leaves me standing!" He says with a stern voice he seemed annoyed now "Let me go please" i say trying to pull my hand out of his grip.

His grip on my hands tightens even more "Stay Y/N" he says with a sarcastic voice "Jungkook please let me go" i say trying to control my tears.

"Why? Are you gonna cry? Hmm.. Tell me how much you like me and how much you can't resist me Y/N" he says with a mocking voice.

My heart shatters in pieces as those words come out of his mouth. I can't breathe, my body shaking and everything around me spinning out of my control.
What the hell is he doing? Why did he have to say that? My eyes sting due to the tears and i feel something rush inside of me.

It's something else. Something much worse. A mix of emotions I thought were long dead are now flooding back to my system as I watch him.
I look up at him with wide eyes, tears streaming down my face. I try to form words but I can't. He looks at me pathetically and walks out of the room without another word. The door slams behind him, leaving me alone.

I fall on the ground letting the tears fall from my eyes, my breath coming out in small hiccups that make me feel like a baby. I let my head rest on my knees and let my sobs come to me until I'm completely exhausted. It doesn't matter what kind of pain it causes me because right now it feels better than anything else I could possibly think of.

Jungkook is playing with my feelings he knows how much i like him he is playing with me he knew from the start i wipe my tears and walk out of the room closing the door.

I walk inside the bathroom to wash my face so it can at least calm myself up from the day I had. My heart is beating so fast and my mind is racing.

I just wanna do something with myself, but there are too many thoughts on my mind. I can't think clearly enough and the stress of that makes me sick.

I wash my face and stare at my face for a darn minute i could see my eyes were red puffy "Amazing" i say annoyed and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk through the corridor of our school and to my locker. I'm about to get into class when a hand grabs onto my shoulder, stopping me in place. I turn around and it's Ryujjn .

"Hey, Y/N" she says smiling "Hi" i reply with a small smile "Did you cry you're eyes are puffy" she says pointing at my red puffy eyes.

"No i'm fine Ryujin" i say playing with my necklace i always play with it whenever i'm nervous nobody knows about it after all i don't even have friends.