Chapter 8 : Disaster

The critical chapter where I say, "I love you"
And you don't say it after

Disaster by Conan Gray

The next day
You wake up with a headache from last nights alcohol . You don't remember getting home or falling asleep, but you feel like complete shit when you wake up and the world was spinning around you. You're still wearing your clothes from last night, you search for your phone and find it on the floor.

You turn it on noticing 5 missed calls from your mother "12:30!" You read the time in shock .

You call your mother it goes straight to voicemail, you dial her number again but she doesn't pick up she's probably sleeping you hung the phone and plug your phone in the charger.

You felt like it is way too early to be awake, your eyes are heavy and you have the urge to roll over and fall back asleep right there and then. It would solve all your problems. Then again, you're not sure you could go back to sleep if you tried.

You couldn't remember anything about last night the last thing you remember was getting a drink and talking to some guy which seemed oddly familiar.

You couldn't remember how you returned home , you were so drunk that your mind couldn't remember anything, is the reason why you don't really remember how you ended up in your own bed.

It's Sunday so it basically means that you were going to spend the whole day doing basically nothing.

You already finished doing all your assignments , the headache from yesterday's alcohol making you all dizzy after getting the noodles you sit on the couch with a bowl of ramen in hand, eating it as you watch tv.

You were still worried , "nobody would have possibly brought me home right?" you say to yourself biting your nails out of anxiety.

'Y/N think' you say to yourself but you couldn't come up with anything all you remembered was that stupid guy's face and how he was warning you about something.

You simply brush it off 'nothing to worry i probably returned back home alone right?' You reassure yourself .

'I'm never going to a party i didn't like it's just gross' you say to yourself thinking about all those people that were making out in the middle of every room in that house.
'What if i kissed someone?!' You gasp putting your hands on your face 'Who would kiss me , Y/N nobody would do that with you, Who are we joking here ' you chuckle.

Last night

She looked up into his eyes he leaned down to plant a small kiss on her lips. she gasped softly in surprise and then smiled at him. She pulled him even closer so there wasn't any space between them.
Her hands moved around to hold onto the back of his neck, pulling him down. He deepened their kiss until they both came up for air.

The cold air hitting her exposed hands she hisses due to the cold air , her visions were all blurry she stumbles a couple times before feeling a pain in her stomach "I think i...i" she puts her hands on her mouth trying not to vomit.

She couldn't hold it anymore letting it all she bends down he places his hands on her back "Why did you drink this much?" he says in between you couldn't hear everything he was saying.

You stumble trying to adjust yourself , you feel his hands wrap around your waist "Let me hold you" he says kneeling down.

"YoU diDn't have to Jungkook" you say wrapping your hands over his neck he gets up you wrap both your legs on his waist and your hands on his neck .