Chapter 7:Lonely boy

I hate it, Now i don't need it
Your traces that won't heal
Standing here alone
Lonely boy by TXT

It's been two days since the last encounter with Jungkook except some weird eye contacts we didn't have anything, it was finally friday as soon as i hear the bell ring i pack my stuff and walk out of class.

"Y/N?Y/N?" I hear my name being called a couple of times before i decide to turn around "Yes" i say turning back and looking at the person standing in front of me.

"Ryujin" i say with a sigh i somehow thought that it was Jungkook calling me i felt disappointed but relieved at the same time.

"Yes it's me, Hi" she says a small plastered on her face "Hi" i reply with a small smile " You coming tomorrow right?" She says "What? Where?" I reply trying to understand what she was talking about.

"You know the party" she replies "Oh i.. don't kn" she cuts me off " You're coming that's it" she replies.

"I'll text you the adress" she says taking her phone out and saving my phone number i wave and walk out .

This was my very first time being invited to a party i'm nervous to the point where i feel like i'm about to die i don't know what to wear or at what time to go i don't know anything about it.

And the most hurtful part is that i don't even have anyone to go with the fact that i don't have any friends to talk to about this is the worst thing in the world. i'm alone and can't seem to figure it out, because no one else seems to be interested in talking to me now .

I walk out of school straight to my house i open my backpack and take the keys out opening the door i walk inside my house nobody was there of course it was almost 6 it was getting pretty dark .

I walk to my room throwing my backpack on the floor i lay on my bed staring at the ceiling silently i felt like a weight was resting on my heart.
All i wanted was to get out of this boring life but it seemed that no matter where i went it always ended up looking worse.

I don't know how long it was i guess the clock said 8:47pm but i was still awake i finally decide to walk down the stairs to get myself something to eat .

I walk to the fridge and take the bucket of ice cream out and walk to the living room i dit crossed leg on the couch i decide to watch the last episodes of Stranger Things i wasn't able to watch thanks to the endless exams i had for the past weeks.

The next day

I open my eyes slightly " I slept in here?" I say getting up i already found a blanket around me "Mom?" I say getting up and walking to the kitchen.

She wasn't there i find a sticky note on the fridge

Y/N i'm not coming home tonight i'm sorry i baked you breakfast and left you money in your room.
Love Mom

I sigh and walk to the kitchen sink i eat my breakfast alone in this empty house i wanted to call my brother but i didn't want to disturb him.

I put the dirty dish in the sink i walk up to my room and plug my phone and i didn't know what to do the whole day so i finally decide to do something i never did .

I open my dresser and take a photo album i have been keeping from myself i could feel a sting feeling in my heart .

I sigh and open the photo album i smile looking at the first picture . It was Baekhyun carrying me we were both kids he was probably 6 and i was 3 i guess my eyes fill with tears .

I flip the page and i continue seeing at other pictures of me Baekhyun and Mom , i was finally at the last page of the album the last two pictures were both flipped backwards i couldn't flip them back and look at them right?