Chapter 16: Feel the Void 🔞

You're the one, you're the only one
        Baby girl, we could both have fun, yeah

                         Feel the void by The Weeknd 

Recap: His hands began playing with the ends of your hair. You leant into his touch, wanting him to keep doing this. 

Slowly his lips traced their way upwards towards your forehead giving you a kiss. "Why are you here Y/N? Why are you so attached to me?" He asked gazing at you with longing eyes. You sighed softly leaning into his touch as you thought about the question.

What was he referring to? You were only here because you were in love with him."You know what I mean Y/N." His voice was quiet but intense as his fingers trailed down to stroke your cheek. Your heart fluttered under his gaze like it always did when he looked at you.

"I... I'm not sure,"You finally replied after a few moments of silence, breaking eye contact with him. "What I do know though is that when you look at me like that, I want to be right there beside you every second. I don't need anything else." You finished, looking at him with earnestness. The expression in his eyes told you everything. 

How could he doubt something as simple as that? It's one of his traits that makes you fall deeper for him and it breaks your heart just a little bit .He nodded before closing his eyes and capturing your lips in a passionate kiss which left both of you breathless. He wrapped an arm around your waist pulling you against him.

One hand travelled up to cup the back of your head as the other ran through your hair lovingly. When his tongue invaded your mouth making you moan slightly, you pulled away gasping for air. A small smile graced his lips and he kissed you again, slowly trailing kisses along the bridge of your nose until reaching your ear, nipping gently at your lobe. Your hand snaked its way underneath his shirt running over the bare skin on his side, where you knew that tattoo lay. His muscles tingled under your touch causing your body to burn with desire.

 His breathing quickened and he gripped your waist tighter before pressing you against him once again as if sensing what you wanted. You arched your back as he sucked harshly at the skin on your neck eliciting a soft moan from you. Your hand continued moving beneath his shirt feeling his strong abs. He groaned quietly before lifting you into his arms and walking out of the room carrying you bridal style. The door shut behind him as he kicked off his shoes and put you down on the bed. Your breath hitched in your throat at the sight of him undressing. There was no denying how gorgeous he was.

But now, without a shirt covering his beautiful body it became clear just how ripped and powerful he really was. With every step he took towards you, your heart beat wildly as anticipation built up inside of you. He was so close to you that his scent reached your nostrils making it hard to focus on what he was saying. 

The cool air made you shiver slightly. He pressed your back harder into the mattress, allowing him to move to your front. You closed your eyes as his hand found the spot between your legs. You moaned as he rubbed circles onto the sensitive area making the pleasure building inside you become more painful by the minute.

You could feel his warm fingers teasing your clit through your panties as he moved his lips further south kissing and licking his way down your stomach. He reached your belly button and kissed you there as well, making your knees shake and your whole body tense up at his ministrations. His lips traveled back up towards you, grazing your lower lip lightly before connecting his lips to yours. You kissed him back desperately, feeling yourself growing hotter by the minute. He slid the bottom half of your underwear down your legs and you kicked them off too. His lips parted, his pupils dilated as he saw the state of your panties.