Chapter 2:Summertime Sadness

Think i'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the mornin' sky
Summertime sadness
By Lana del Rey

I maybe thought he would sit next to me for the whole day but as soon as I got there, after our break he already switched place with someone else ' Oh so Jun is sitting next to me' i thought to myself not that Jun was bad or something .

I could see Jungkook talking with a girl i didn't know who it was but that was fine. I mean, we were only friends so it wasn't a big deal and besides, he wouldn't have had any reason to talk to me or look at me.

I sigh and sit on my place weirdly enough though he never looked away from her during the whole time and i knew it was probably just out of politeness but something about the way his face lit up whenever she talked made my chest hurt and i felt like i wanted to disappear.

I didn't want anything to do with but i just couldn't stop staring at them , she handed it over and he scanned the paper until he found what he was looking for."Are you kidding? Is this really your schedule?" he exclaimed and she nodded.

Pulling myself together i got up and walked to his seat i stood in front of them and I gave a slight nod as he looked at me with eyes that seemed confused . "Hello," i said my voice was barely audible.

She looked up at me , i noticed she wasn't someone from our class she had short red hair with a black band around the crown of it.

"Hi" she said getting up , she had on a pink hoodie and white jeans, she was taller than me by almost half an inch i looked up and greeted her with a small smile .

"Hi i'm Lia" she said with a big smile "I'm Y/N" i replied looking down she looked a little bit intimidating.

"Why are you here?" i heard Jungkook's voice but I didn't respond. His voice sounded so different without any traces of the smile he always had. It was too quiet for his words, almost like a whisper. He looked at me, and this time there is no hint of the grin that always adorned his face. He seemed emotionless and cold 'Why is he like this with me?" i thought to myself .

"Jungkook, I-"He cut me off, "Can you say whatever you have to say and just leave!!." He raised his voice. "Jungkook come on don't be rude" Lia hissed at him .

"Jungkook i just came to tell you that i'm free this afternoon we can maybe start today if you want" i reply trembling.

"Okay , now go!" he hissed i sprinted away from his seat as fast as possible , i walk to my seat and opened my notebook i could feel pain on my chest but i try to just forget it .

Everybody was chattering loudly , while i was sitting on the corner alone , i never had a what so cold 'Friend' i don't know if i'm the problem or if everyone is, Mrs.Juda comes into the room catching everyone's attention.

"Alright class settle down! Let's get to work" She says with her arms crossed.

Once everybody settles down she starts talking "Okay, So today we will be working on a project. Everybody sighs "Yah Juyeon let's work together" Jun whispered to Juyeon who is sitting 2 seats away from us.

Juyeon nods in agreement , the class grew louder and louder everybody trying to pair up with their bestfriends .

"I'll pair up with Seulgi" Doyeong tells to Jun "Nice one" Jun winks at him. He's not even that close to Kim Seulgi but he wants to pair up with her . Seulgi's a senior who is very pretty as well as talented, she always has her books around her, and even though she's shy, she's still nice and polite.

I spare a glance at Jungkook who is sitting silently , he wasn't even asking anyone to pair up with him . Jungkook had his head buried on his sketch book his hair covering most of his face only the tips of his long black hair was visible and yet here they are.