Chapter 15 : Les 🔞

Ooh, girl, I wanna know
                                            Are you ready to cry? 'Cause I'm no good, no good

                                    Les by Childish Gambino 

Re cap: Y/N received a message the next day "Morning butterfly , let's catch up tomorrow at my place at 6:00" 

 Author pov

She gave a good glance at her phone, feeling the heat on her cheeks , she felt nervous at the moment; thousands of questions running through her head.

"Isn't it to early for me to go to his place?" Y/N wondered, biting her lip nervously. She thought back to yesterday, seeing him again at school; he looked so hot, and that made her blush harder.

 He had that sexy smirk and playful eyes; all she wanted to do was run into his arms and kiss him. Y/N shook off those thoughts and decided to text him to confirm their plans."Morning Jungkook, I would be glad to!" 

She typed the last text before locking her phone and tossing it aside.She took a breath and got ready to face the day... or so she hoped. 

You woke up earlier than usual, eager to leave your room; and after getting ready, you ran down the stairs in excitement.When you reached the bottom of the stairs, the aroma of breakfast greeted your senses and you felt yourself drooling."Good Morning Y/N, how did your sleep?" Asked your mom as you sat across her in the kitchen. 

Y/N replied, "It was alright, mom!" She said while taking a piece of toast out of the toaster, eating it slowly and savoring it, enjoying the taste.Her Mom smiled at the sight of Y/N's reaction "Is everything okay, Y/N?""Yes, everything is fine." You said while finishing the toast.

She continued eating her breakfast while you were thinking about what you should wear today."Oh, mom..." You began, "... Can I meet some friends tonight?" You asked hopefully.Your mother looked at you for a minute before saying, "Sure. Just don't stay out late, okay?" 

She added, "Your curfew is at 8" she added , when you both finished your meals, you helped clean up the dishes.

So who are these friends you're meeting?" Your mother inquired."Just some people from school." You gave her the most fakest smile ."You know you can tell me everything...are you seeing someone from school" she said placing her hand on your shoulder . You scoffed "Of course not Mom, i don't have time for this type of things right now" you said and gave her a reassuring face. You finished cleaning the dishes, and headed back up stairs to your room. 

Later that day 

 It was a very short amount of time but you had spent it doing nothing in particular. Your brain was buzzing and not having an outlet for all its information was making you very antsy. 

You'd never been one to get that nervous around other people that much but this guy made you feel... something. But you knew that if he hadn't shown up by your door at 6pm that evening, you'd be very disappointed in him. In you. And probably do a lot of crying.

He wasn't exactly easy to read from afar. So you never understood his real intentions with you or why he chose you as his girlfriend.  You only knew that every time you saw him it got more intense.  And for some reason it was like you were magnetized toward him and when you met he'd make you feel... good about yourself. It was really weird and you tried hard not to think about it too much.

You took your phone and opened a playlist putting the music on the max volume you turned the water on and walked in the shower , your eyes were shut as you ran the water.