Chapter 4 : Jealousy, Jealousy

I wanna be you so bad ,

and I don't even know you,
All I see is what I should be
Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy

Jealousy , Jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo

The audacity Jungkook had to just leave me in the library i felt disappointed at what he did. He was supposed to be helping me study not leaving me alone but after all i was supposed to focus on studying not on his stupid handsome face.

My cheeks hit up at just the thought of it "Yeah...Girlfriend" the way he said it keeps playing in my mind making me feel a sting of jealousy "Lucky her" i say to myself .

I stay in the library for a while working on my assignments , i sigh closing my text books i look at the watch hanging in front of me "Oh it's 5 i should probably go then" i murmur to myself and pack up my stuff.

I take my phone out and check if there were any messages , i sigh and turn my phone off i take my bag and walk out of the library . I take a long sigh as i felt nothing but tired the fact that i had 0 friends makes my heart sting.

I have never gone on a date , got drunk been to parties or any of that stuff kids my age do i don't know if either i'm the problem or if the world doesn't accept me for who i am "Yeah a big weirdo" i thought to myself.

I walk inside the school yard i felt empty wish i had a friend i could talk to , wish i had someone to hug , wish i had someone beside to tell me that everything is gonna be alright and that the world is wrong not me.

But that wasn't ever going to happen unless i'm in some kind of parallel universe , i open my bag and take my air pods out of my backpack and put my playlist on shuffle.

I walk to the basket ball field i usually sit and watch students from our school play , i take a seat on the bench there wasn't anyone near me.

The field was silent i could only hear the voice of the students playing , in front of me there were two girls sitting making weird noises as soon as the guys look at them or somethin "Weird" i murmur to myself i put back my air pods and stay there for a while .

I look at the boys they all were sweaty from playing basket ball, all with matching smiles on their faces and it was almost getting dark . All of them seemed to be having a good time.

I smiled watching them play around, but then I looked over to one of the boys standing not too far away, my eyes locked with his. He was looking right back at me with a smile.

I look away shyly and turn my head to the side, unable to hold his gaze for much longer. I knew he was staring but I couldn't bring myself to look back at him.

I couldn't hold it i look back at him he was waving now i couldn't stop myself i didn't even know if it was to me or someone else i wave at him.

He chuckles i look behind and see that he was waving at someone else instead. I look at the guy standing behind me since i was sitting i couldn't see his face i look up and see Jungkook .

"Jungkook" i gasp i couldn't believe i just said that out loud , he just rolls his eyes and sits on the bench behind mine i feel my face burning i humiliated myself i take my bag and walk out of the basket ball field.

Is there any time where i didn't humiliate myself in front of Jungkook "Y/N get a grip" i murmur to myself and walk out of school .

I walk inside the café i always go to to get myself some iced tea i was about to go to my usual table when I noticed it ws occupied by three girls . I see Ryunjin i gasp and walk away "Y/N" she says with a louder voice.