Chapter 14

Hi besties!!!!

Chapter 13 was by far my favorite!!!
And I'm so excited for you guys to see more of their romantic journey, but not without all of the crazy twists and turns I have in store first!!!

Love you guys, please enjoy this chapter and do not be shy with the feedback!!! xxx

**

Rosie's Pov

"Morning sweetheart." My eyes slowly peel open to the sound of momma's soothing voice.

"Morning mom." I reply as I let her run her fingers through my crazy bed hair.

"Breakfast is down stairs." She says, planting a small kiss on my forehead before exiting my bedroom.

"Oh and Rosie?" She says in the calmest voice she can conjure up.

"Mhm?" I answer as my eyes start to shut again.

"Dad really likes that baseball kid."  And before I can completely freak out, she's gone.

I tear my blankets off of me and sit upright.

She can't be talking about James can she?! Why would she even think to say that?

Who am I kidding? Mothers know everything.

My father did mention to me that he knows James is a hot-shot ball player, but this was next level.

Pretty soon my panic and worry turn into butterflies and happiness as I recall every beautiful moment from that carnival.

I've only mentioned this a gazillion times, but I always knew James was handsome. More than handsome. Breathtaking.

And I always knew there was some sort of unexplainable feelings I had towards him, the only way I knew to describe it was a corny school girl crush.

But did I know that these feelings could turn to more in the span of a day? No.

I mean the way he sends chills down my spine with a single look.

"The last thing I knew for a fact was... I think I might be crushing on James Martin." I tell to the gobsmacked pair of identical girls in-front of me, recalling every thought I had in my bedroom an hour beforehand.

"I'm still stuck on the "I ditched school for the first time to go to a carnival with a cute stranger I just met and not my two best friends." part!" Yvette shouts playfully yet excitedly.

"Oh come on Yve!" Nia replies. "She just had her first kiss, and not only is she going to inherit so much money from THE stunt double of James Dean himself, but our baby is falling in love! For the first time." Nia says as they both clap their hands faster than the speed of light.

"The thing is girls.." I start, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I think I really may be falling in love." They gasp, and internally so do I.

I couldn't believe I felt this way, but I can't take it away from myself. I've always known there was something about him, and now I know what.