Chapter 3

Rosie's Pov

"Gooodddd mornniinngg Redwood students! If you're new, Welcome, if you're old, Welcome back, and if you're just visiting, we hope you have a nice stay."

I heard principal Charles say on the morning announcements, but barely.

There was all this crazy commotion running through our schools halls.

Tons of people going back and forth from the counselors office to their lockers, people confused about what classes they had, and others just didn't want to go to class.

I guess the school only mailed out schedules to the original students, so I knew which room I was headed to.

"See you all at lunch?" I reassuringly ask the twins and they nod and synchronizing-ly say bye.

I open the door to room one-forty-two and take a seat at the first empty desk I can find.

"Let the rest of the class come in students and I will take roll." I mentally reply with "okay" as I place my bag and books on the desk in front of me.

About twenty five minutes pass by when the last two people finally enter the class and take their seats.

"Good morning class, I will begin taking roll. If you hear your name please raise your hand." My teacher says, energy low in his voice.

"Jimmy Wallace." I see the boy two seats ahead of me raise his hand.

"Emma Nelson." My teacher calls out next.

"Here." I hear behind me in an unfamiliar yet oddly intriguing tone.

I turn to see who it is, only to be greeted by the sourest facial expression I've ever seen on a teenage girl.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a snotty tone.

"Oh no I'm sorry, I just really like your nails." It was the girl I saw earlier walking into school.

"Well maybe you should turn around and worry a little less about my nails and a little more about your name being called." She said.

As I turned around I made my eyes big, and rocked my head side to side in attempt to mock her.

"That's all for roll. Now, to begin-" I interrupted him.

"But Sir, I didn't hear my name." I said, confused.

He picked up the clipboard and began to double check.

"Ahh Rosie Davis." He said as I sat back comfortably in my chair. "You are not in the right class."

I look up quickly and grab on to my bag. "Thank you so much Sir. I'm sorry about that, I will go to the counselor and see what happened."

He nodded and continued on with his lesson as I walked out.

When I enter the hall way mostly everyone had cleared out, there were just a few hall monitors making sure no one was ditching class on the first day.

I make my way down the hall to the counselors office, and stand in front of the front desk.

"Good morning Ms.H" I say, greeting the lady that works behind the desk.

"Good morning darling! How did your summer go?" she replies cheerfully.

"It went so well, thank you for asking. I got in a little mix up this morning with my math class. Would you mind taking a look for me?" I reply.

"Of course, this is why I hate mailing these things out, they're never right! This is the fifth one I've fixed today."

I laugh and assure her it's fine, and how I hope no one would make it the sixth one she'd have to fix.

"Have a seat darling, you should be ready to go in a second." I nod and turn around to search for an empty chair.

As I scan the room, an unfamiliar face catches my eye.

He is absolutely handsome.

He has a streak of light brown hair dangling over his sharp features. As he looked up I noticed his sparkling blue eyes. He was wearing some sort of sports jersey, I couldn't tell which one. He had on a pair of white chuck taylors, and brown slacks, and he kind of resembled James Dean.

I finally came to my senses and realized I was supposed to be finding a seat.

As soon as I remembered, my friend who was sitting right next to James Dean's secret twin brother got up and walked out of the counselors office.

As soon as I was about to head over there, Ms.H called my name, letting me know my schedule was fixed and I could head to class. Perfect timing.

                                **

Soo she's met out James!! Lets see where this moment takes our two main characters!!

P.S. Who's your favorite character so far? & What do you think about Rosie?

Love that you're still here !!! xxx