Chapter 10

The car was filled with silence as Zayn drove away from the party. I stared out the window and Zayn would look at me occasionally. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID to see who it was.

It was Tyler. I sighed and ignored the call. Soon after that I got a call from Eleanor. And I ignored her call too. When everyone called me at least once I turned my phone off.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked and glanced at me. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine," I faked a smile. I'm still kind of drunk -I sobered up a bit-, Zayn and Tyler fought, and everyone probably hates me now. What a wonderful night -note the sarcasm-.

"No you're not. I'll bring you home," he said and turned down my street.

"No, no, I can't go home," I told him quickly. My Dad is probably waiting for me and when Tyler gets home a lot will happen. And I can't stay at El or Dani's house.

"Okay," Zayn responded. He seemed to understand. He turned the car around and drove down a different rode. Where is he going?

"Zayn where are we going?" I looked at him and asked. He smirked a little and glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"I hope you don't mind, but we're going to my place." His place? He's taking me to his place? Well, what other choice do I have?

He drove for fifteen minutes before he parked in front of an apartment. He turned the engine off and quickly got out of the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out of the car and he closed the door and led me to the door. We got in and walked over to the elevator. Zayn pressed the button and we waited patiently for the elevator to come down. When the doors opened we both stepped inside and he pressed the fourth floor.

As the elevator moved I started getting dizzy and almost lost my footing. But before I fell over Zayn caught me and held me up.

"What's wrong?" he asked. I stood up straight and held my head.

"Just a bit dizzy," I waved off. He didn't look convinced though. The elevator stopped and the doors opened, allowing us to step out. Zayn and I walked down the hall and stopped when we were standing in front of his apartment. He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door.

He allowed me to walk in first and I did. It was dark since the lights were off so I put my hands out to try and find a light. Zayn closed the door and switched the light on. He stared at me while I had my arms in front of me and laughed. I brought my arms down and blushed as he walked past me and down the hall.

"Your cuts should be cleaned," I told him.

"I'll be fine," he waved off. I grabbed his arm and turned him around so he would face me. I examined his cuts and bruises on his face. I reached my hand up to touch and examine one of his cuts but he flinched back.

"It'll get infected if you don't let me clean it for you." He stared at me for a while before nodding. He grabbed my arm and brought me into the bathroom. He sat on the toilet lid and watched me.

I grabbed a cloth and wet it before gently cleaning the blood and small cuts. When I cleaned it all I put the cloth on the sink counter.

"The first aid is under the sink," Zayn spoke. I looked under the sink and found a white box so I grabbed it and placed it on the sink. I opened it up to see bandages, wipes, cotton balls, and peroxide. I took a cotton ball and the peroxide. I dabbed some peroxide on the cotton ball then turned back to Zayn.

He sat patiently and watched me. I stood between his legs and lifted my hand up to his face.

"This might sting a little," I informed him then started cleaning the cuts. He hissed and I pulled my hand away.