Chapter 13

We went to the Governor and told him about the walker horde that was right ouside of our new settlement.

He informed his men and they all got in position, waiting for the walkers to storm in, which they did.

We fired an endless amount of bullets into the walker horde, but they still kept coming.

A tank rolled right through the horde, but they were too many and it got stuck.

The walkers climbed on top of the tank but were unable to open the hatch.

The tank tried to get away, but couldn't. We just kept shooting the dead, mowing them down one by one.

The tank was hit by a rocket launcher from the outside.

Y/N: We're not alone...

Minnie: Shit...this is a death sentence. Let's just get out of here.

Y/N: The only way out is over there.

I pointed to the tank that got stuck in the walker horde.

Minnie: There's gotta be another way.

Y/N: You sure you wanna leave? These people can help us take care of the Delta.

Minnie: These people won't even make it outta here, so yes I'm sure.

We went to the back and were met with walls.

Y/N: Too high to climb up...

Minnie: Shit-

She was cut of by an explosion that made the wall collapse right in front of us.

They started shooting at us, but we were able to take cover.

Minnie: The fuck is the Delta doing here?

Y/N: No idea, probably heard that we were fighting and came by.

The soldiers stormed into the settlement through the collapsed wall and took position.

The Governor and his people noticed it and were now fighting a battle on two fronts. Against the walkers and the Delta.

We shot at the Delta, trying to keep them off.

A few of them dropped on the ground but they kept advancing.

The Governor gave the tank a command and it rolled straight at the Delta. They panicked and tried to get away, but some of them got crushed by the tank.

We heard a lot of cussing by them, seems like they're getting desperate.

I shot the guy that had the rocket launcher so that the tank couldn't be harmed.

Another soldier tried to pick the dropped launcher up, but Minnie killed him.

Delta Soldier: Fuck! Retreat!

Delta Soldier 2: No! Keep-

He got shot in the head and dropped on the ground.

Delta Soldier: Screw this!

He tried to run away but got shot by one of their own soldiers.

Delta Soldier: What the fuck, Dorian?!

Dorian: The order was to destroy the Governors army, so do it!

They kept fighting but we overpowered them eventually.

We kept shooting them and killed more than we could count, even Dorian. They started to retreat now.

We were so busy shooting at the Delta, that we didn't notice the walkers creeping up on us.