Chapter 5

I wasn't able to sleep at all, so I got out of my bed and left the main building.

Wyatt was on guard duty so I came up to him to chat a little.

Y/N: And then we'll push them back and attack their boat.

I explained to him.

Wyatt: You know...this plan sounds great, but I somehow doubt we'll be able to pull this off.

Y/N: Why?

Wyatt: They're trained soldiers, if they'll attack us they'll do it right. If someone survives they take them in as prisoners.

Y/N: That's an advantage for us. They'll try to capture us, we'll try to kill them. That's means no restraints for us.

Wyatt: They don't want us all as prisoners. As far as we know they only want you and maybe a few others that can fight.

Y/N: They will gain more by taking us as prisoners than by just killing us.

Wyatt: Man if we fend off this attack...We should just leave and get as far away as we can.

Y/N: You'll put your life on the line to defend this place and then you'll leave after we've won?

Wyatt: You do realise that this won't be our last battle, right? They'll come back with even more soldiers.

Y/N: We'll defend the school, destroy their boat and get to their base.

Wyatt: Get to their base? That's new. What will we do with their base?

Y/N: Destroy it.

He shook his head.

Wyatt: You're delusional, Y/N.

Y/N: Why? Because I'm willing to take risks?

Bonnie: Take risks? This would be a death march!

Bonnie said while coming from behind me.

I rolled my eyes. She's really getting on my nerves.

Wyatt and her changed positions.

Bonnie is on the lookout now.

Wyatt: Alright...I'll go to sleep now. See y'all tomorrow.

Y/N: See you.

I turned around, ready to go back to my room.

Bonnie: Are you seriously running away from me?

Y/N: I'm not, I just have to get some sleep.

Bonnie: Why did you come out then?

Y/N: I wasn't able to sleep, that's why I took a little walk and had a chat with Wyatt.

Bonnie: Oh, and now your tired again?

Y/N: Yes, I am. Like I said I just went out for a walk.

Bonnie: And you took your assault rifle with you?

I sighed.

Y/N: What do you want Bonnie?

Bonnie: I wanna find out what your big plan is.

Y/N: You heard what I told Wyatt.

Bonnie: You never were the brightest, but this might be the dumbest thing you'll ever do.

Y/N: I'd rather fight than cower behind these walls.

She shook her head.

Bonnie: We decided to join the Delta.

That surprised me a lot actually.

Y/N: What?

Bonnie: You heard what I said.