Ch.28: In the name of love

Katsuki promised Sisipho that after the misunderstanding with Shinso back in Class 2-A, never more he would hide his feelings and thoughts from her

But how can he tell to his girlfriend that he wants to have a family with her if both are only 20 years old?

"Dammit, we're too young for this..." the blonde sighed, talking to himself while sitting on the edge of a roof, on his patrolling hours' break. "We just started as heroes..."

It has been one year since Keitaro's birth, and the baby boy is growing fast and healthy. He is the happiness of the whole family now, surrounded by aunties and uncles drooling over him.

And each time Katsuki is together with the boy, more he wants his own.

"Now I get it what Orion said about 'this is what a Wakandan does to you'... Fuuuuck!" he groaned loudly, annoyed with the persistent thoughts.

Katsuki never was one to see himself in the same position that Orion, but Sisipho just messes with his mind completely. Firstly making him fall for her, then care for her, next ask to be his girlfriend, desire to stay by her side forever...

"Now I just want a little version of us running around too... FUCKING DAMNIT!" he yelled from the bottom of his core, totally frustrated. "I need to reach the top and Sisi focus on her duties to the throne. We don't have time for this shit! When we get older I'll talk with her about it. THAT'S IT! THE END. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BRAIN KID!!"

He kept throwing curses at the wind frustratingly but was determined to keep this wish out of his way to his goals. To both of their goals.

A ding sound came from his phone, a message from Sisipho. More specifically, a video from Keitaro with the message "look at what umama sent me!!". Sighing in defeat, he pressed the play button.

"Unyana~ hey my son! Say again to umama, who's this?" the voice from Mandla came from behind the camera, she was pointing to Orion. "C'mon, Keitaro. Who's this?"

"U... Utata... TATA! TATA!" the little boy said happily, making grabby hands to his dad.

"Oh my!! He said again!! See, intomba? Your ubhuti just said his first word!!"

Their laughs and giggles only made the moment more ethereal, destroying easily the walls of determination that Katsuki had built up in his heart.

"It just had to be dad his first word... I HATE MY LIFE!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

It'll be a long day for Bakugou...

--✨--

Late night at the airport, the young couple of heroes are saying their goodbyes. Sisipho was requested by the throne to deal with a situation on the other side of the country. So now she's getting ready to take a fly in her private jet with a trustful pilot alongside.