Ch.23: The Squad is getting bigger

Mr

Mr. Aizawa is having a fun time seeing his students suffering with their new routines. Creep? Indeed, but the man can't help but laugh at their despair and whines on the days after the internship.

In the first week, everyone was hyped to do more field jobs, and anxious for the next day of the internship. However when they started to do patrolling all day, paperwork and dealing with the public... Well, the enthusiasm was drained.

Katsuki is pissed until now because the last week was all about staying in the office dealing with bureaucratic crap, completely annoyed out of his mind due to this.

Sisipho is done too. She didn't expect to be so worn out after walking around the busy streets of Musutafu. Is so much information, noise, yells, people talking, babies crying, cars honking... She's having migraines more constantly now, even using her special inhibitors.

She may need to ask for other ones, more powerful and efficient, to her godfather Tony Stark.

The Class 2-A is in this routine for only four weeks now and they can't even imagine how it'll be next year doing this all week. And that's one more reason Aizawa laughed because it'll only get worst, especially after graduation.

"Now y'all get it why I don't sleep, huh? Welcome to hero life." he said chuckling, hearing more cries and curses. "Yeah, yeah... Stop with all this whine and go take the rest of the day off, I'm not giving you homework today."

"YAAAAAAAY!" the students started to scream, feeling relief for the first time in so long.

"ONLY TODAY! Now get out of here." he smiled, walking away from the room.

"We love you, Mr. Aizawa~!!" Mina yelled and immediately turned to her friends. "LET'S REUNITE THE SQUAD!!!"

"BAKUSQUAAAAAAAD!!" they all screamed in response, immediately planning where they'll go.

After a lot of discussions and yelling, everyone agreed that a night at the arcade will be perfect to have fun and vent the stress.

"Can we invite Shinso too??" Denki asked with puppy eyes.

Hitoshi Shinso, a guy with purple eyes and hair, was transferred to the hero course after proving that he deserves to be here more than anyone else and not in Class C.

Mr. Aizawa is his mentor and he's doing very well so far. Denki and Mina are the ones who are always close to him, but the rest of the squad never had a chance to meet him properly, only doing some lessons together here and there.

Obviously, Katsuki doesn't like him at all, changes are not his thing.

"Oh, it's okay for me. Why not?" Sisi just shrugged, not caring so much about it. If he's good to her friends that's the only thing that matter. "Then we should call Jirou too!!"

"GREAT IDEA!! You guys will like Shinso by the way. He's pretty quiet but he's cool. I'll call them two!" Mina said all excited, running to call her friends.