Ch.09: The End of Term Test

Thanks to the efforts of BakuSquad, and the other ones, all Class 1-A passed on the written End of Term Test

Thanks to the efforts of BakuSquad, and the other ones, all Class 1-A passed on the written End of Term Test. However, a bigger challenge has arrived: The Practical Test!

Surprisingly, against everyone's theories, the test will not be with robots, but with heroes! The students will be in pairs and act as heroes, while their mentors are gonna be the villains.

"I'M THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WORLD!" yelled Sero, hugging his duo tightly.

"Unfair! I should've been the one with my Bonbon!" Kiri whined, feeling defeated.

"LET HER BREATH, TAPES!" Katsuki pushed the boy away from her, standing between both.

"Want some peanut butter to go with all this jelly, Bakugou~?" Mina teased him, while the squad walked to the waiting room to watch the first match.

"Shut up, pinky!" she giggled deviously at him, walking to hug Sisi.

"My Bonbon is so adorable today. I'm so sad we didn't get together again~!" she whined purposely squeezing the black girl all over.

"I know! We never fall together, this sucks!"

Katsuki groaned annoyed with Mina's provocations, it was like she knows something and this is infuriating. Looking sideways at them, he felt shivers around his body seeing how squeezable the black girl is, all plump and hot.

'Fuck my life.' he rolled his eyes, bringing his mind back to the real problem now: Izuku Midoriya.

Of all people, he had to fall with his enemy. To get worst, the boy didn't stop his mumbling about a plan and Katsuki just wanted to kill him right there.

Sisipho watched from distance in concern. She wanted so badly to interfere or say something, but she knows nothing about it. However, when she saw Katsuki yell at him and walk away, the girl just needed to follow the blonde.

"KATSUKI!" she called for him to stop, but was ignored. "So annoying... I may regret that."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" he screams furious with her manipulating his body, watching the girl come into his eyesight. "Stop this now!"

"Only if you hear me out." she said crossing her arms.

"I have nothing to hear. Let me go, I need to-"

"You need to stop being so fucking stubborn, Bakugou!!" she interrupted his rambling, stomping closer and staring him dead in the eyes. "Listen here, you can't keep this attitude if you want to be a hero!"

"Fuck this shit, I'm not changing for nothing!"

"Even if you hate him you need to know how to be professional and work together! Or do you think that when we graduate all heroes will automatically love us? No! We'll have enemies even inside our agencies. But you need to learn to overcome this right now, to separate personal matters from professional ones."