Ch.27: New responsibilities

"Sorry Miss Darklight, but we needed to bring up this post you made a few days ago before ending our talking

"Sorry Miss Darklight, but we needed to bring up this post you made a few days ago before ending our talking. Is this the pro hero Dynamight?!" the host of the talk show asked the young black woman enthusiastically, who laughed with the audience.

"Yep, that's is him indeed!" she chuckled timidly.

"By the way, you look gorgeous in blonde! I think that I can talk for all fans that your visuals are always stunning!"

"Aw~ Thanks, thank y'all!"

"Anyways, are you two together for real? There's some rumors for a while, but this is the first couple picture any of you posted ever!" the interviewer asked curiously.

"DYNMT and I are best friends for ages since we entered Yuei. So yes, we are together! We're just a more reserved couple and use social media only to mess around with our friends."

"Oh, we all know that, right?! The famous DynaSquad, always posting funny pics and videos together."

"What can I say, we enjoy doing some fan service." she shrugged sillily.

"And we do enjoy this, so don't stop, please! You guys are the most interactive heroes that ever existed!" the audience yelled in agreement. "But... Wow! The Big Duo from Yuei High are dating? All this time?! It's like... Almost four years?! This is incredible!"

"It really is an amazing experience to have him by my side all these years." she chuckled again shyly.

"You two are cute together, just by this pic is possible to see that both are real friends." the awed expression from the host suddenly changed to a dirty smirk. "But tell us, how it is to date one of the hottest heroes from nowadays?!"

"Hm, I think you should ask him that~!" Darklight sassed back, making the audience go crazy, wooing by her bold answer.

"What a confidence!! Ladies and Gentlemen, that's our Black Hero: Darklight!"

With applauses from the people in the auditorium, the pro hero bowed and waved to the camera, soon ending the live interview.

"Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us things about your work with Amazon. For sure you sent hope to the people who need you!"

"Ow~ I should be the one thanking y'all for inviting me, it was great! I really wanted to talk about inclusion and diversity somewhere. Thank you for being so open to this."

"I truly support you, Darklight. We need a change now, it's past time to let some archaic mindsets behind!"

Saying her goodbye to the whole team who welcomed her so well, Darklight went to talk with the fans waiting outside. After some autographs and pictures, she flew back to the agency.

Walking into Amazon's office, she sat down on the big chair, sighing deeply and getting ready to do some paperwork.

Sisipho is tired of these last couple of months with Mandla away from the agency due to her advanced pregnancy. The young woman is taking care of everything in her place.