Ch.14: Gang Orca

The Second Exam of the Provisional Hero License Exam begins!

A rescue scenario is being broadcasted to the examinees: large-scale destruction of buildings has resulted in large numbers of victims.

The damage to the roads is severe and the emergency unit will be considered late. Until the emergency unit arrives, all rescue activities will be left to the Heroes and they must save every life they can.

The waiting room door opens up and the one hundred examinees rush out to the disaster site to carry out their rescue operations.

Since now is the perfect time to work as a team, the BakuSquad is back together again!

Sisipho is leading them and others examinees to where the victims are. Just now the black girl realized how perfect her quirk is for this type of situation.

Looking for her squad, she saw Denki, Kirishima, and Bakugou dealing with two injured victims.

"Bro, don't be so rude!" Kirishima scolded his friend.

"I'm not being rude! They aren't this hurt, only their arms, both can fucking walk-" his words died down in his mouth by seeing Sisipho get closer with a murderous aura around her, staring straight into his eyes.

She's clearly disappointed with him.

"Hi, gentlemen~! I'm sorry for my coworker's rudeness and nonsense. With my quirk, I can see that both of you have small injuries in your arms and nothing more. Can you please come with me to a safer place, I'll protect you both until there." she explained to them with a gentle smile and calm voice.

"I don't know if you're right about it, I can't walk, it hurts too much!!" one of them insisted.

"It's okay, don't worry. If you want, my strong reddish friend here can carry you. Deal?" agreeing with her, one got up and leaned on her arm, while Kirishima carried the other.

"Sisi..." Katsuki tried to talk with her, in vain.

"There's another victim a few meters ahead, you still can try to fulfill your word with them, Katsuki." she said with an almost visible pout on her face, giving her back to him.

"Fuck..." he groaned in frustration, recognizing that his mistake affected her.

Not wanting to see her disappointed eyes ever again, Katsuki moved to the next victim, that's a boy crying for his grandpa and seems very injured, mostly on the head.

"Oi brat, where are you hurt?" he asked crouching down to his level.

"All hurts, I want my grandpa!!" he cried loudly. Sighing in annoyance, Katsuki tried to see if he can move the boy somehow.

"Do you feel like bleeding somewhere besides your head?"

"No..."

"Great, I'm taking you from here." he said, carrying the boy in his arms, who started to cry louder. "OI, WHAT NOW?!"