Ch.13: The Black Goddess of Yuei High

The next morning, right after sunrise, the kitchen of the dormitories is full of students

The next morning, right after sunrise, the kitchen of the dormitories is full of students. Tenya and Sato are responsible for the breakfast today, cooking delicious sweet pancakes. The smell is filling the ground floor, calling everyone to eat.

The teens are sitting on stools around the big counter. Katsuki is right on the edge of it, next to the entrance of the kitchen and the lift. A ding sound announced the arrival of the last one missing, Sisipho.

"Good morning, guys!" her happy self said loudly, waving to her classmates that wished her the same. "Morning, boo."

"Morning, babe." when Katsuki answered her in this sweet way and didn't complain when Sisi kissed him next to the lips, everyone entered in shock, the girls yelling in awe right next.

"WHAAAAAT?", "WHEN?", "HOW?", "WHY?" now Sisipho is flustered. She only wanted to show her first boyfriend some affection and did this naturally, not expecting this reaction.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN, DID YOU NEVER SAW A COUPLE?!" yelled Katsuki with a big scowl, hugging the embarrassed girl closer to him, not wanting her to think that her attitude was wrong.

That's something he will always be attentive to from now on, after seeing yesterday how she got concerned that her different culture was offensive towards him.

"Now I see how down in the dumps I am... Katsuki Bakugou getting a girl before me!?!" Denki quoted, crying fat tears and being followed by Sero.

"TELL THAT AGAIN ON MY FACE, PIKACHU!" he tried to go for him, but Sisi hold him on the seat.

"Congratulations, Sisipho! We wish you both the best!" Momo said genuinely happy for her friend.

"What a taste..." Todoroki murmured, leaving to clean his dishes.

"Fucking rude, popsicle!" Sisipho looked disgusted at him but focused again on the others. "Sorry for the "surprise", guys. Kat asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday so... Only Mina and Kiri knew."

"Obviously we did, he needed to ask for our bless first." Eijirou said all proud and full of himself.

"When will you ask mine then, huh?" she grinned deviously and Katsuki followed, knowing where this is going.

"For what?" the redhead asked confused, but Mina already got it and walked away, all flushed.

"Her bless for you and Mina!" Katsuki laughed seeing the boy turning all red, and the others did laugh too.

"Oh my~! So many couples blossoming and it's only our first year!" Ochaco said in awe.

"You tell me, Ochaco, ribbit." Tsuyu poked the girl teasingly, who blushed hard and also ran away. "Oh well, this will be a long year, ribbit."

"Anyways, best wishes to y'all!" Jirou said eye smiling for her friend and everyone agreed.

"Whatever..." Katsuki said looking down at his plate, a shy pink blush on his cheek.