Ch.19: Wakanda Forever

Hours have passed since the family left Japan and now they're flying over a beautiful forest

Hours have passed since the family left Japan and now they're flying over a beautiful forest. Orion announced to the speakers that they were already in Wakanda's territory.

Sisipho sat with her friends now, on Katsuki's lap. She is still very sad but wants to see their reaction to the change of scenario that's about to happen.

"We're almost arriving at the palace." she said to the group, which only eyed her weirdly.

"I see nothing but trees..."

"Let's get to the front so y'all can see with your own eyes the reasons why Wakanda's location is a mystery." she smiled at them, pulling Katsuki by the hand.

He's relieved in see her fine. They did not even arrive yet and she was better just for being closer to her home. Truly impressive to him.

"Okay, kids. Embrace yourselves~" Mandla said, she's is sitting on the copilot's seat, talking on the radio in isiXhosa. They got tensed seeing the jet get lower and lower. "Welcome to Wakanda!"

Suddenly, before their eyes, the tall trees glitched and the jet passed through an invisible force field, that serves as camouflage and protection

The trio is flabbergasted by the big and high-tech city that was hidden. The world thinks the wakandan is an archaic tribe, that knows nothing about the world and yet, they're the ones living beyond anything this world knows.

"I can't believe..." Kiri murmured.

"Not even me." Katsuki said, still in shock. "This place is so amazing, why is it a secret?!"

"Because we don't want foreigners destroying our lands again." Mandla was short and direct, enough for them to understand.

It's possible to see that the entire country is agitated. From above they can see people praying, doing rituals, and painting the streets... All wakandans are trying to express themselves in some way. Any way.

A few minutes later, the jet landed next to an enormous building, that Sisipho informed that's the palace. Outside, waiting for them, all Dora Milajes. Seeing that the trio didn't know what to do, Orion told them to just imitate him and not worry about language.