Ch.04: Impressive performances

The Battle Tournament is the next event happening in the Yuei Sports Festival!

When the eight pairs that will fight against each other were shown on the big screen, a loud whine came from the squad.

"No way my first fight will be with Bonbon! I'm so screwed!" Denki cried thinking about his certain defeat. Kirishima tapped his back as a comfort.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on your first time, Denki~" her voice full of silliness made the boys flush.

"Shut up, Bon!" Mina slapped her arm and both laughed at the stupid comment.

Joke around got their nerves a bit more at ease. On the top bleachers, the class sat to watch the first match. From up there, they have a good view of everything, even from the heroes watching the Festival.

Sisipho saw her mom from afar and showed her to her friends. For the first time, her other classmates saw the beautiful and strong Amazon, that is laughing at the silly squad waving at her.

Sadly Hanta Sero was defeated in the second match without a chance against Todoroki. Sisipho is already studying him, knowing that after Denki he'll be her target. She smirked thinking of a way to end him.

'I can't do everything too quickly, I need to show off a bit as mama told me.' remember about her training was necessary to her plot a strategy.

The match of Sisipho Ashido versus Denki Kaminari is about to start. The boy is ready to throw everything at her. But the black girl has different plans...

"START!" was the command for the duo to go, but both stayed still.

"Fuck..." Kaminari murmured, waiting to be done in any second. However, Sisipho started to move.

"Your quirk is so cool, Denki~! Shall we?!" she moved her right arm, rising it up and forcing Denki to do the exact same. Aiming at the sky, she made the boy release a strong amount of energy, like a true lightning storm.

The audience gasped at his powerful quirk and the beautiful show it is creating. The heroes are also very impressed, even more at how the girl is controlling it so easily at her will.

However releasing so much energy without a break is toasting the boy's brain, he's about to be short-circuited. When Sisipho saw his silly expression she let go of his body and he fell on his face, totally worn out.

"SISIPHO ASHIDO WINS!" Present Mic screamed and the public got crazy. The girl walked to her friend, helping him up, passing his arm over her shoulders, and holding him by the waist.

"See? You did an amazing show, Denki! Everyone loved your lightning!" she chuckled due to his incoherent gibberish. On their way back to the bleachers, the boy came back a bit to himself.

"Thanks for not humiliating me, Bonbon!" taking advantage of their closeness, he hugged the smaller girl sideways, resting his head over hers. "You're so cool!"