Ch.20: Just the way you are

As time goes by, the pain of the loss starts to get more tolerable, thanks to all support Sisipho had in this hard period

As time goes by, the pain of the loss starts to get more tolerable, thanks to all support Sisipho had in this hard period. After the comeback from Wakanda, she decided to reunite with her curious classmates and confirmed their theories about her origin.

Her friends were in ecstasy after hearing the truth, asking a lot of questions about it. Sisipho gladly shared her parents' love story, about the annual trips the whole family does, training with the Dora Milajes... But she kept their acknowledgment about Wakanda minimal.

The friends understood this choice and didn't press her too much, being grateful just for her trust in telling them her origin. Sisi asked them to keep this detail, about her wakandan blood, only between them.

The whole class made this promise to her.

The quartet of the squad, who was away, had to run a bit to catch up on all the content they missed in this meantime, yet this wasn't so hard too, thanks to this small family called Class 1-A.

However, after a few months of battles, challenges, intense internships and improvements the class changed, reaching finally the end of their first big step towards the pro hero dream.

As the new year came and March arrived, these dedicated students turned to something else. Now they'll be known as Class 2-A.

A big celebration is happening now due to all students have achieved good grades and are being approved to graduate in the next academic year.

After a lot of discussion about what kind of party they'll be doing, a costume party was the most voted option; the theme chosen was RPG Heroes.

In a big ballroom, rented only for this purpose, they decorated everything to look like a fantasy world coming straight out of an RPG/MMO game. Even snacks, sweets, and drinks are inspired by it, like the potions-like cups.

It was easy of doing it thanks to Sisipho, Shouto, and Momo sponsorship.

The friends made a deal to everyone to come to the party from their own homes, without spoiling anything from their costumes, to be a big surprise.

It has been a few days since they saw each other, because of the preparations, so it'll be a whole event the moment they all met again.

Katsuki is especially anxious, being one of the first to arrive at the place. Obviously, he's anxious to see what Sisipho's costume is about. The girl didn't want to spoil anything even for him.

The blonde chooses to be a solitary hunter, that lives running around the world defeating everyone and everything in his path, with some trophies from his successful hunts adorning his neck, a big red cape, and some leather pants. His bare and defined torso is out to display.

Soon the saloon started to be filled with his classmates, everyone eating, drinking, and joking around, having a fun time explaining their characters enthusiastically.