Ch.10: Overwhelmed

The first official day at the training camp started intensely

The first official day at the training camp started intensely. Mr. Aizawa made a good point by showing the class how they improved in experience, but not quirk-wise.

So the professor and the Pussycats prepared individual exercises for each student, so they can focus on their weakness, to surpass all of them.

In the BakuSquad, Sero is crying by creating tapes nonstop, Mina is giving her best to throw acid at long distances, Eijirou is improving the duration of his hardness, and Bakugou...

"FUCK!!!" being a cursing mess by wetting his hands and shooting an explosion in sequence.

"C'mon, Sisipho, manage your essence!" Aizawa said watching the girl try to defeat the clay monster without manipulating it. To help the girl better, the man talked a lot with Amazon and asked for some tips. "If you keep using this much essence you'll fall!"

Sisipho gave her best to concentrate in all attacks, on how much of herself she was using and her professor's orientation.

Deciding that the best way to do this is by using her combat skills, Sisipho entered Dora Milaje mode and started to beat the monster with her own body.

When she finds a breach, Sisi uses a bit of her essence, only in critical areas. Following this rhythm, the girl started to destroy monsters one right after the other.

Aizawa smirked at this, noticing the improvement in her essence. Using just a strong attack in a critical or fatal area is way less draining than keep using a lot of small portions.

That harsh training continued throughout the whole day, driving all students to their limits, some even beyond. When Aizawa called the day, Sisipho was on a verge of passing out, vomiting the little she ate that day.

"Bonbon?!" Mina was the first to approach the girl beside a tree, with Mr. Aizawa helping her out, massaging her back while she let everything out.

"She's having vertigo. Can you take her to the base and help her with a cold shower?" the man asked, motioning to her nosebleeding.

"Of course! Bonbon, can you walk, baby?" she helped the black girl to lean against the tree, removing the strands glued on her face.

"No..." she whispered, eyes aiming nowhere. Sisipho is just trying to keep her consciousness. Her body is trembling, cold sweating, and everything is spinning. It was too many hours of exercise.

Mr. Aizawa feels bad for pushing her through too much. Maybe he had misunderstood some of Mandla's orientations? Later he will review his annotations, now he needs to help the others.

"KIRI!" Mina yelled and her distressed tone got not only his attention but also the rest of the squad, that came running for them.

"Ohh! What happened? Bonbon you're pale!"

"Mr. Aizawa pushed her through too much, can you carry her back to-"

"I can." Bakugou interrupted, surprising the group. Not even waiting for their answer, he hold Sisipho bridal style and started to walk to the base.