EPILOGUE

A/N: This is the last chapter of the "Between The Bloodshed" series. This series actually have a Part II, its called "Everything Between Us" and I'm planning to start posting it once I finished my other series/stories.

I hope you still support and read my future stories :) xoxo

————

At this point, what can be considered normal?

————

It was a nice late morning. The sun was shining but thankfully, it was blocked out by the dark curtains. It was nice and quiet, only the sounds of your breathing as you slept peacefully. There were no alarm clocks or phone calls-

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Yoongi hyung! You've been holding onto her for hours! She needs to come out!" Taehyung was banging on the door. You could hear Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin there too.

"Yeah! She needs to work!"

That was a lie. After coming back from performing Geumjae's surgery yesterday, the boys had insisted you take a break since it was a long, gruelling surgery. But then again, the others would do anything to get the pale man to open the door for them.

"Just keep quiet and they'll go away soon." Yoongi grumbled, holding you tighter, totally unaffected by the screams.

"No, we won't!" Seems that they heard him.

"Come on, I have to get up." You patted his back. He tucked you into the crook on his neck like a mother holding her child. His cheek pressed against the top of your head as he huffed.

"You don't have to get up. It's your day off." He murmured. You giggled, arm slinging around him in defeat.

"That's my girl." He kissed your head.

"That's it! I don't hear movement! Either get the keys or Jungkook, kick the door down." You heard more commotion outside. Everyday was a chaotic day in the Bangtan household.

"Ugh, hang on a sec." Yoongi got out of bed, ready to give them an earful. But the moment he opened the door, he was mowed down by everyone else as they approached you, who was on the bed. You welcomed them with open arms and they piled on, engulfing you in big hugs and smiles. Yoongi stood there, glaring at you.

"Yah! Get off!" Yoongi shouted.

"Okay." They willingly slipped off the bed, which was surprising. Until Jungkook scooped you up into his arms, running out of the room. He cackled evilly while you yelped, arms tightened around his neck in fear.

"I'm hom- What..." Namjoon stopped in the doorway when he saw what was going on. You have him a pleading look.

"Kook, let her down now." Namjoon frowned. As much as you liked to play around and have fun with the boys, sometimes, all you would like is a peaceful morning.

"With all due respect, hyung. If you try to take my baby away from me, I will actually fight you." Jungkook said.

"Rich coming from the guy who took her from me. Fight him, Joon." Yoongi snorted from the top of the stairs. Knowing that the boys will actually fight each other (which you do tell them is dumb), you pinched Jungkook's pressure point, temporarily immobilising him.

"Ah!" He yelped as he let go of you. You fell onto the couch, standing up and straightening Yoongi's your hoodie. With a sigh, you headed over to Namjoon to properly greet him after his early morning meeting.

"Welcome home." You grinned.

"Thank you, my love." He wrapped an arm around you, leaning down to press a kiss to your cheek.